A simple spell for today

I did this spell

It came from this site :slight_smile: unbinding spell. I feel like it worked well :heart:

15 Likes

Great! I’ll have to look for it! :heart::blush:

13 Likes

I new here, to you have the spell instructions somewhere???

15 Likes

Is this it @john1

@brittany22 Welcome to the coven! So glad you’re here! :hugs: I hope you’re finding your way around. If you have questions or need anything, don’t hesitate to ask! We are a very supportive group and we will help and guide you! :heart::blush:

14 Likes

Hello and welcome. I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. The main page on Spells8 app has lots of spells. Key what you want into the search bar and lots will come up.
Blessed be :green_heart:

8 Likes

It was not for a ex it was on the page to get rid of hexs and curses. It told me to use salt and a black candle for it. I also used Hecate for extra power into my spell

9 Likes

Sneaking into the post to welcome you!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Welcome I’m always looking for people to talk about the craft and learning as I go since iv been doing this more than 30 years of my life past down from generation to generation

9 Likes

You can find the spell John is talking about at this link → Breaking a Hex: How To Undo a Spiritual Curse – Spells8

And welcome to the forum! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hello :wave: @brittany22
I’m just popping in to welcome you to the forum! :infinite_roots: I’m so glad you have joined us!
Love :heart: & Hugs :hugs:

8 Likes

Hi, @brittany22! I’m Amethyst. Another one popping in to say hi! Make yourself at home!

7 Likes

Hi @brittany22 . Welcome! I’m Georgia from New Mexico. Hope you like it here.

7 Likes

Welcome, Brittany! :sparkles:

Beautiful candle spell, John- it sounds like it worked well for you! Congrats on the spellwork :candle: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

@brittany22 Welcome :hugs: so glad you’re here :blush:

6 Likes