A Spell to forget

A Spell to forget

The earth will turn and memories change,
Day by day, over time. All things become…less.
Reach deep within and draw the thought from your mind.
Look at it, taste it, and listen to its message.
Hold it in your hand. Is it grief, anger, or abuse?

The choice to remember or forget is yours to command.
Once you decide, gather yourself and your determination.
Say the words to dismiss that which troubles you.

“No more to remember, let sorrow fade.”

Gather each splinter and speck to your hand, and raise it to the sky.
Then blow away hurtful or harmful memories into the setting sun.
May it carry away your pain, and disperse it into the Cosmo.
Peace will be yours…

As it is spoken, So will it be.
Garnet, April 27. 2024

20 Likes

Very beautiful :green_heart:

11 Likes

This is beautiful, @Garnet :pink_heart: I can only imagine the reason for the spell - I can feel some sort of heartbreak or pain. It’s good to hear from you! :pray:

12 Likes

@Garnet

I was thinking :thinking: about you this morning and missing your writing… And here you are with the most perfect spell for me! I have been working on forgiving my mother for most of my life and trying to complete that now once and for all! I have her ashes which feel so negative and with this… I will heal and let all that pain go!

I can’t thank you enough! :people_hugging: You are amazing! Thank you, lovely and wise lady!

With love always,
Marsha

P.S. May you be blessed and healed in whatever way you need! :revolving_hearts:

12 Likes

Beautiful, dear heart. Love ya.

11 Likes

Awww, that’s sweet and soothing :people_hugging: :pink_heart:

9 Likes

I always love listening to your poetry and just love your energy!
Jeannie

8 Likes

I’ve been looking for a SPELL with this exact meaning! :100:
THANK YOU sooo much for posting this wonderful SPELL!
I will be using this one definitely tonight!

YOU are an AMAZING SOUL!

7 Likes

Always wonderful to hear from you, @garnet, and it’s always a treat to read your beautiful writing!

This is a very heartfelt spell. Thank you for the spell and for the gentle wisdom. Much love and many blessings :sparkles:

6 Likes

Popping into the thread to say Merry meet @_geminiravenwitch !

I’m Kat and I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions! :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

7 Likes

Thank you for this❤️

7 Likes

Sweet Marsha,
We often think our parents ruined our lives, and sometimes they did. But most parents do the best that they can.
I hated doing shadow work, but it allowed me to see who I really was and helped me forgive her (my mom). The best thing about forgiving her was that I was able to forgive myself for guilt that I didn’t even know I was carrying.
Cleanse and consecrate her urn, and cast off any negativity you perceive.
Dispose of her ashes as you believe is right (there really is no right or wrong way, just your
way.)
That’s when you take a cleansing shower or bath and let go of your anger, resentment, or hatred. It’s self-defeating child. Let it go, you’re better and stronger than this.
Sending you virtual hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Garnet.

7 Likes

Garnet that is such great advice I too lite a candle start counter clockwise and use my left hand cleansing my space banishing all the profane then I remember to let it all go.Then I take the right hand making a circle to the right then I bring in love and protection and I am whole again.
But washing with the sage is like a bath but a spiritual bath you got it and I am glad that you finally forgave yourself. I felt the same way when my dad and mom passed so upset with myself.
Jeannie

7 Likes

Hi Jeannie1
I’m too old and tired for most of the pomp and circumstance
anymore so I do simple spells with great intent and concentration.
I love that you keep the old ways though.
Love you
garnet

6 Likes

@Garnet

This is perfect and exactly what I needed, thank you so much, lovely lady! Now I have to decide where to spread the ashes… :thinking:

Recently I have had some major insights and as a result, I have changed my path. I feel lighter and now is the time to clear away the shadows.

With love :heart: always,
Marsha

6 Likes

Welcome aboard!

8 Likes