A Spiritual Phone Call: Ritual for Speaking to Spirits

@starborn Is this working in your inner temple? It looks gorgeous :green_heart:

9 Likes

I’ll def have to explore this as well. I haven’t done this one much sounds and looks amazing :star_struck:

9 Likes

Yes! I should just draw it myself, but the thematic approximations from DALL·E are okay for now. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

@starborn It’s very old Europe, it made me feel like stepping into a more slower, gentler time when you could really absorb life, if that makes sense.

My inner temple is odd thinking on it :thinking:, I start in my black obsidian crystal pyramid, get to several doors and walk through either into a rocky terrain, or stormy sea (always with Loki) and of course it’s raining! The only room I’ve constructed to get out of the rain is a library. A spirit library, I don’t have an AI drawing program but I found this picture on Google that kind of fits the library. :rofl:

[AI-Generated]

I wonder if it’ll be different with Mr Lucifer or The Baron :thinking::sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Yeah, that’s a good description of it. :smile:

Sounds very chaos appropriate! :black_heart:

If you’d like to give me a description and, optionally, art style, I’d be happy to generate images for you.

8 Likes

@tracyS Here are some I did while waiting for this restaurant to cook our dinner:

OpenAI. (2024). ChatGPT [Large language model]. /g/g-LpDlUu6oL-midjourney

8 Likes

Ok. Thankyou. The black pyramid is well a long dark corridor with high walls and ceilings and very narrow, the only light is at the end where the first door is. I walk through the first door into one of the terrains.

Rocky terrain: It’s dusk, raining, sky is blackish grey, and it’s windy. There’s not many plants, it’s like a rocky dessert but as it’s quite dark it’s difficult to see, there are a few trees and shrubs. In the distance clear in view is a mountain, with Loki stood on top. He appears in a hooded cloak, all in black, with a staff, and the cloak is blowing around, no face just shadow.

The storm, is I’m hovering above the water, so again the sky is grey and it’s raining (it’s always raining except in the library). I can see the stormy waves, I’m looking down on the stormy waves, this time there’s no other land it’s just sea and sky. Loki again is hooded but no staff, face again shadow but he’s above the sea too, hovering looking back at me. (That’s door 2)

The library seems to be the safe space. Here I’m just sat by the window seat, it’s a huge high ceilings room, books from floor to ceiling, books on the floor, no chairs no tables just the window seat, outside is dusk and raining, no-one is in there, just a couple of ghosts looking at the books and it’s very chilled, colours typical of an old building full of books.

Does that make any sense. Thanks for doing this it’ll be interesting to see what comes back :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Those are amazing descriptions. I’ll do them from my computer when I get home. :black_heart:

8 Likes

@tracyS I’ve done three attempts at each and each one is a little more refined than the last. Send any suggestions/adjustments you like.

To download any, you should be able to tap on the image, and it’ll show you the big version. Then you can tab and hold and it’ll give you the option to download.

Inner Pyramid

Rocky Terrain

The Storm

The Library

The ghosts confused it so much… :laughing:

I… I’m not going to ask what it was thinking there. :laughing:

8 Likes

@starborn like wow. Awesome. The 3rd one is like my pyramid, I like all the rocky terrain, but my Loki doesn’t have horns :rofl: so the 2nd hooded figure is spot on. The storm, the 1st one, bang on. :grin:
The Ist library in design perfect without the furniture, I love all the ghosts :partying_face:. These are brilliant. Thankyou :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Oh, awesome. See, your descriptions were perfect then. :grin: :black_heart:

I’m glad it didn’t include horns in some. I didn’t ask for horns, but it does its own thing sometimes.

I told it to get rid of the furniture in the library, but it added more seats and books. :laughing:

And in one of the other attempts, it got super cute with the ghosts. :laughing:

7 Likes

They’re great, the 1st library good, I guess AI says you have to sit on something to read a book :rofl:, I love the ghosts :ghost:

7 Likes

I’ve bought a load of art stuff, Barons orders (I went to Art college years ago), am going to see if I can still draw :rofl::ghost:, I got so engrossed in the art shop had to remember I’ve got a budget! So forgot the rum again :person_facepalming::rofl:. I think the Barons gonna walk out soon lol. Still I’m going to try to draw my library :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Oh, awesome! I look forward to seeing it. :black_heart:

7 Likes

i love the color purple!!! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Looking at this spiritual temple, I wondered what our physical space would look like with this kind of treatment given to it. So, I asked DALL·E to magickify photos of our apartment, and this is what it came up with. :astonished: It doesn’t really have much of a clue with what it’s looking at, but I love the ideas. (I didn’t ask for everything to be purple—it came up with the colour schemes on its own.)

Too much inspiration! :rofl: And I love that it made the walls dark. That’s exactly what we want to do as well. :black_heart:

9 Likes

Same! Gosh, these are gorgeous - it’s got that magickal vibe and witchy aesthetic, but it also feels really cozy. I certainly wouldn’t mind living in a place like this! :sparkles:

7 Likes

I love it :two_hearts:

7 Likes