A Spiritual Phone Call: Ritual for Speaking to Spirits

@starborn Is this working in your inner temple? It looks gorgeous :green_heart:

7 Likes

Iā€™ll def have to explore this as well. I havenā€™t done this one much sounds and looks amazing :star_struck:

7 Likes

Yes! I should just draw it myself, but the thematic approximations from DALLĀ·E are okay for now. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@starborn Itā€™s very old Europe, it made me feel like stepping into a more slower, gentler time when you could really absorb life, if that makes sense.

My inner temple is odd thinking on it :thinking:, I start in my black obsidian crystal pyramid, get to several doors and walk through either into a rocky terrain, or stormy sea (always with Loki) and of course itā€™s raining! The only room Iā€™ve constructed to get out of the rain is a library. A spirit library, I donā€™t have an AI drawing program but I found this picture on Google that kind of fits the library. :rofl:

[AI-Generated]

I wonder if itā€™ll be different with Mr Lucifer or The Baron :thinking::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s a good description of it. :smile:

Sounds very chaos appropriate! :black_heart:

If youā€™d like to give me a description and, optionally, art style, Iā€™d be happy to generate images for you.

6 Likes

@tracyS Here are some I did while waiting for this restaurant to cook our dinner:

OpenAI. (2024). ChatGPT [Large language model]. /g/g-LpDlUu6oL-midjourney

7 Likes

Ok. Thankyou. The black pyramid is well a long dark corridor with high walls and ceilings and very narrow, the only light is at the end where the first door is. I walk through the first door into one of the terrains.

Rocky terrain: Itā€™s dusk, raining, sky is blackish grey, and itā€™s windy. Thereā€™s not many plants, itā€™s like a rocky dessert but as itā€™s quite dark itā€™s difficult to see, there are a few trees and shrubs. In the distance clear in view is a mountain, with Loki stood on top. He appears in a hooded cloak, all in black, with a staff, and the cloak is blowing around, no face just shadow.

The storm, is Iā€™m hovering above the water, so again the sky is grey and itā€™s raining (itā€™s always raining except in the library). I can see the stormy waves, Iā€™m looking down on the stormy waves, this time thereā€™s no other land itā€™s just sea and sky. Loki again is hooded but no staff, face again shadow but heā€™s above the sea too, hovering looking back at me. (Thatā€™s door 2)

The library seems to be the safe space. Here Iā€™m just sat by the window seat, itā€™s a huge high ceilings room, books from floor to ceiling, books on the floor, no chairs no tables just the window seat, outside is dusk and raining, no-one is in there, just a couple of ghosts looking at the books and itā€™s very chilled, colours typical of an old building full of books.

Does that make any sense. Thanks for doing this itā€™ll be interesting to see what comes back :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Those are amazing descriptions. Iā€™ll do them from my computer when I get home. :black_heart:

6 Likes

@tracyS Iā€™ve done three attempts at each and each one is a little more refined than the last. Send any suggestions/adjustments you like.

To download any, you should be able to tap on the image, and itā€™ll show you the big version. Then you can tab and hold and itā€™ll give you the option to download.

Inner Pyramid

Rocky Terrain

The Storm

The Library

The ghosts confused it so muchā€¦ :laughing:

Iā€¦ Iā€™m not going to ask what it was thinking there. :laughing:

7 Likes

@starborn like wow. Awesome. The 3rd one is like my pyramid, I like all the rocky terrain, but my Loki doesnā€™t have horns :rofl: so the 2nd hooded figure is spot on. The storm, the 1st one, bang on. :grin:
The Ist library in design perfect without the furniture, I love all the ghosts :partying_face:. These are brilliant. Thankyou :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Oh, awesome. See, your descriptions were perfect then. :grin: :black_heart:

Iā€™m glad it didnā€™t include horns in some. I didnā€™t ask for horns, but it does its own thing sometimes.

I told it to get rid of the furniture in the library, but it added more seats and books. :laughing:

And in one of the other attempts, it got super cute with the ghosts. :laughing:

6 Likes

Theyā€™re great, the 1st library good, I guess AI says you have to sit on something to read a book :rofl:, I love the ghosts :ghost:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve bought a load of art stuff, Barons orders (I went to Art college years ago), am going to see if I can still draw :rofl::ghost:, I got so engrossed in the art shop had to remember Iā€™ve got a budget! So forgot the rum again :person_facepalming::rofl:. I think the Barons gonna walk out soon lol. Still Iā€™m going to try to draw my library :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Oh, awesome! I look forward to seeing it. :black_heart:

6 Likes

i love the color purple!!! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes