A Word of Appreciation

I wanted to say a word of appreciation for Spells8 and the Infinite Roots Coven. I am very grateful for all the work that goes into this on a daily basis, for all the wisdom I am learning, for the wonderful lessons, the daily devotionals, the meditations, the Energy Circle, everything! I appreciate the encouragement and support that I have been given and how kind everyone is here. I really feel at home and I am deeply grateful for both staff and members. Many blessings.

13 Likes

I’m so glad you enjoy it here! :heart: That means we’re doing our jobs :+1:

I know, at least for myself, I take great pride in what I do here on Spells8 and for our coven :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Jumping on this bandwagon @ValentinaMarie! Well stated and I wholeheartedly agree!

7 Likes

I would like pipe in. This forum is becoming my go to and love it. Good job!

8 Likes

If you feel that the content here is helping you in your practice, then I say that the work is most definitely worth it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out and share your love and gratitude, @ValentinaMarie (and @Satu_TheGreenWitch and @Dierna_Nimue_Selene too!) :heart: Like Megan said, Spells8 and the coven is a source of great pride- it’s really an honor to be here with you all! :infinite_roots:

Thank you for being here, and for helping to make this such a loving and warm place to call home! :two_hearts:

Lots of love and many blessings! :sparkles:

6 Likes

You should be proud! This organization is amazing!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.