Acne & Skin healing

Any suggestions for acne & skin healing?

4 Likes

Apparently tea tree, lavender, patchouli and ylang ylang make a good combo. Could try making a toner with the essential oils, distilled water and vodka?
Like @haley 's recipe but without roses :joy:
OH I just re-read the recipe and it looks like that’s good for acne too!

6 Likes

I do know that witch hazel can be used as an astringent to shrink pores

6 Likes

You can repeat a chant as you wash your face everyday:

"Universe set me free,
Take away this Acne.
Clean, clear, soft and warm,
No scars or marks in any form"

If you’re going to use natural skin remedies, make sure you know what you’re doing. Some ingredients can be really harsh on your face without proper dilution.

I recommend seeing a dermatologist who can address the specific needs of your skin type and give you a custom routine. Spells can help you relieve stress and other factors that worsen the acne, but modern medicine is going to be the real saver here.

Good Luck!! :pray:

5 Likes

Honey, kind of sticky but kills germs. That’s why it never rots. It’s also good for severe cuts and deep puncture wounds.

3 Likes

Hi @Lisa23!

I have very sensitive skin prone to dryness and occasionally excema- I’m happy to share what I’ve found works best for me through trial, effort, and lots of research!

For acne- tea tree essential oil has been what works best for me. I dilute a small amount with water and use a q-tip to apply it only to the affected spot.

Lavender and chamomile both have skin-soothing properties. Lavender works for healing and relaxation- it can also help to heal small burns, cuts, and even minimize scarring. Chamomile helps to soothe inflamed skin and also has relaxing properties. Either can be added to a bath or infused in creams or oils to apply to the skin.

Calendula is my excema go-to and it has wonderful healing and soothing properties for dry, inflamed, and damaged skin due to excema.

Like Francisco mentioned above, if you have very sensitive skin, allergies, or are still struggling after trying different herbal remedies- it is a good idea to reach out to a dermatologist or doctor. They can find the root of the problem- skin difficulties are troublesome and the actual cause may be something unexpected!

Good luck to you, Lisa! :green_heart:

1 Like