Advice about herbs & oils

Hello from California! :smiley ! I have a question? Can anyone please tell me if you can substitute any herbs or oils f you can substitute herb’s or oils could you please list which one’s if you can please i would greatly appreciate it! Thank You!!

5 Likes

Of course I can :slight_smile: rosemary substitutes any herbs. While essential oils can be tricky. It depends which one you’re trying to replace. Say if a recipe calls for peppermint oil, I could use spearmint or eucalyptus oil. But crystals…clear quartz is a substitute for any that you might not have.

6 Likes

Hi @teawitch.tina47!
@christina4 has already given some gorgeous advice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and if you want to read more about substitutions check out these chats we’ve had:

If there’s anything specific you need help with subbing let us know! I always have my Llewellyn’s Book of Correspondences handy these days so am happy to help out :joy:

5 Likes

Hey thanks beautiful! :blush: You got me into Llewellyn! And the Daily Oracle book. Thanks bc I love both!

5 Likes

We do have a list and off the top of my head I know that Rosemary can be substituted for any herb, or any herb with the same intentions as the original herb can be substituted for it. I’m not sure about oils though.

2 Likes

Thank You ! Much appreciated :grinning:

1 Like

Thank You Very much!

1 Like

Thank You! Greatly appreciated!:grin:

1 Like

Thank You very much!:grin:

1 Like