AlexisJayde

Greetings fellow likeminded friends! My name is Alexis and I am just beginning my journey. I wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

7 Likes

Merry meet and most welcome to the coven dear Alexis! :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Merry meet @AlexisJayde,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

Thanks for reaching out to say hello- it’s a pleasure to meet you, Alexis! Congrats on the start of your magickal journey. I hope it is a long and happy one that brings you lots of joy and many blessings! :sparkles:

If you ever have anything magickal on your mind (be it questions, comments, something interesting from your studies, etc), know that you are very welcome to share it here. The coven is happy to help and chat! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Make yourself at home- Blessed be!

6 Likes

Hi @AlexisJayde! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! What’s your favorite kind of magic? I like candle magic and chants myself. Whatever it is you’re into, we’ve probably dipped our collective toes into it thanks to the Witchy Challenges!

If you have any questions, ask and someone will be there to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @AlexisJayde :wave:

My name is Megan, an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist, and a moderator here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

How exciting! :tada: Sometimes I wish I could go back and be a beginner again, to discover all the things I already know with fresh eyes. :blush: What kind of things are you interested in? You’ve come to a great place to get to know more about witchcraft and the practices of others. There is so much information here on Spells8 – and I may be a bit biased, but I happen to think we’re all pretty fantastic and friendly people :sweat_smile:

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you around!

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @AlexisJayde

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.