Altar set up for myself

Hey i was just wondering if you could set up an altar without candles my landlord is a little iffy on them

11 Likes

Absolutely you can! Or you can get electric or battery-operated candles as substitutes. White can be substituted for any color candle too.

9 Likes

Sure. You can buy some really pretty flameless candles out there now. Or find something else that represents fire to you. It’s all good to go!

7 Likes

My local metaphysical store sells battery powered flameless candles for this exact purpose. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Yes, BTW, have you thought of LED candles? Having candles are not necessary. All you really need is yourself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

yea i know you dont actally need them i just like them

8 Likes

Yes! My travel altar consists of LED candles and items that represents the elements instead of candles for when I need to call the quarters. I also use LED candles for my quarters at home because my cats will catch their tails on fire otherwise.

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: What is the best way to set up a Travel Altar

Greetings @Nikita-mikaelson!

I can see you’ve already got some great advice here- I second the battery-powered flicker candles :candle::+1: I was a bit hesitant about them at first and no, they aren’t the same as actual fire, but they travel great and add that atmospheric element to anxiety spells and meditations that really helps me a lot, especially when I’m traveling :airplane::baggage_claim: They come in all different shapes, sizes, and types- I’m sure you can find some that work for you!

There were also some other great suggestions shared in this Candle Replacement discussion that may help you get more ideas.

Good luck and blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

I totally agree with Siofra, you can get battery operated tea candles.
Garnet

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.