Altars! Love to see yours!

That’s beautiful, Wendy!! I’m sure your ancestors will be grateful that you’re thinking of them!

Is that an obsidian scrying ball? It looks great on your altar!

8 Likes

It is an obsidian ball. I use it for positivity and protection. It really works.

8 Likes

I am just getting started. Space is limited (just to my bedroom). I bought this table as a way to create a small altar. I posted a picture of the top, but I wanted to show you the lower shelf has my pentagram. It is my favorite thing. It reverses to a labyrinth. I added the beads of the months birthstones around the edge I am having a glass top cut for it so that I can change out the colors for the season or the ritual purpose, under the glass and protect fabric from the heat of candles or sensor. I wish I had the space to do a whole room, but this works for me right now. I also bought a round braided rug that defines my circle. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

I love it!!! I especially like the crystals in the organza bags. You’ve made great use of space! I appreciate that.

8 Likes

Wow! This is gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Mine is very simple this year. I used a white pillow case that my deceased grandmother made for me as an altar cloth. I find that personal items used help me to to connect to the energy that i need better. Statue, bowl, athame, and flame less candle due to allergies. Not quite as elaborate as some here due to limited space. Been living with family this year and in the process of moving my stuff from Jersey to North Carolina. I look forward to making a trip home to pick up more of my stuff next week. I am going to bring back all of my Wiccan/Witch stuff this time.

19 Likes

What a perfect fit, Berta!! I like how it’s hidden. That’s a great idea for an inconspicuous altar for any closeted Witches! Nice job!!

@emberlore You’re absolutely right! Personal touches and emotional value are the most powerful tools in an altar. I think that makes it so much more interesting that just being eye-catching.

That flameless candle looks great too! :candle:

9 Likes

I love it! How special.

5 Likes

Thanks, I love yours too

5 Likes

Samhain Altar as I get ready for tomorrow. A cleansing of my tools for the Witches’ New Year!

31 Likes

You are so well organized… I love the Fireplace. Such a nice feature to have handy at this time of year.

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Yeps. That’s goals right there. I love it! :heart:
Watch this space- Samhain 2021 I’ll have a setup like that too! I’m on a manifesty mission! :muscle:t2:

8 Likes

My wife wanted my first Samhain to be a success so she went shopping with me two weekends in a row. I love her so much! Here is the setup for tonight. (I’ll also be outside with a different setup before coming inside for a special tarot reading.)

@Francisco, that is amazing! Thank you for sharing.

:candle:I love seeing the changing altars everyone shares here through the seasons.:candle:

22 Likes

Oh this came out so beautifully!!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

It looks great! I especially like the photographs of the Moon phases! And all the charms hanging! Great job!

7 Likes

I Thought I posted my altar! Here’s an old picture!
Jeannie

29 Likes

Those are life goals right there. I am in awe. Thank you for sharing.

6 Likes

Agreed!! You have so many beautiful statues , Jeannie! And a lot of meaningful things too I imagine!

7 Likes

Well I am selling some of them and I gave some away!

Yesterday I was working with Aphrodite and I just pull from my shelf!
I was working with Hecate and everyday I try to learn about something!

24 Likes

27 Likes