Altars! Love to see yours!

I love seeing pics of other peoples altars, each of us has our own unique way of displaying things or using it. There is no wrong or right way. This is mine on a daily basis, of course it changes during ritual or spells.
Won’t you share a pic of your altar too??

75 Likes

Your altar is beautiful :heart:

I don’t have a current picture of my altar, but I just wanted to say that yours is lovely.

7 Likes

OH MY! LOVELY!! Here is mine…it’s currently in the corner of my bedroom…as soon as my son moves out I am taking over his room. LOL!

51 Likes

Mine after a simple February love spell :love_letter:

@roxanne, is that your wand on the front side? It looks great! What is it made of?

41 Likes

Oh how beautiful and peaceful!!!

6 Likes

Yes it is the first want I ever made I have since made a few more. It is out of live oak from when I lived in Florida.

7 Likes

Awesome altar… !! Love the colors.

7 Likes

can he move faster??? lol! Its great having one designated room.

7 Likes

PS I want your tapestry… :smile: Where in the world did you find such a beauty??

7 Likes

Amazon!! Where you can buy anything lol

7 Likes

I WISH! LOL Currently looking for his own place.

6 Likes

So I kinda grew a bit lol

59 Likes

Oh my gosh How Beautiful!!! Love it Sister!

8 Likes

Awesome!! It is so aesthetic, beautiful setup @SilverBear!! :clap:

11 Likes

I don’t have a picture of my altar, but I actually did an altar tour over on my channel.

Tour My Altar || Worship and Practical Altar || Real Witchcraft || Round the Cauldron - YouTube

35 Likes

That’s so nice and peaceful.

8 Likes

My first Ostara altar I set up this year

44 Likes

Very Very nice!! Love it! I didn’t have any bunnies but I had eggs…lol I need to get more altar prettys me thinks

9 Likes

Thanks :blush: I found the bunny at a dollar store. I find a lot of my items at them

8 Likes

Looks great!! Is that a little owl hanging from the mug? :owl:

I love birds! They represent Air, but the owl also means wisdom, good judgment, and knowledge… a very powerful symbolism!

11 Likes