Altars! Love to see yours!

Thanks! And it is a little owl hanging from a flower pot :owl:

7 Likes

I love seeing all the witchy aesthetics :star_struck:

43 Likes

Nice! I love to see peoples sacred spaces!

8 Likes

Thank you <3 @roxanne

Your altar setup is wonderful @TaraMunster! Perfect imagery for the Spring Equinox :cherry_blossom:

10 Likes

Very nice space, @amanda5 !! I love the microscope! :microscope:

I used to have one when I was a kidā€¦ Have you ever used it to look at crystals?

11 Likes

I have! :smile: We looked at some Selenite! Talk about gorgeous. Some are too wide to fit.

8 Likes

Iā€™m so jealous, Iā€™m mid move so at the moment am making do with my bedside table, crystals and a couple of figures.

Will share as soon as Ive moved in properly!

11 Likes

I canā€™t wait to get all moved and setup. I will hopefully have a larger - and better - area than just a shelf above my dresser lol

8 Likes

I donā€™t have much room where I am so I have to be creativeā€¦

40 Likes

Looks great! I love those wooden images of the God and Goddess! Did you paint them yourself?

9 Likes

Oh that is sooo beautiful!! All just perfect!

6 Likes

Thanks guys, as I say, I have a very small space so need to make the most of it. Francisco, if only I was that artistic! I got those God and Goddess plaques from a lady in England who does them, they are on reclaimed wood. If anyone is interested, I can give you her details. She does a lot of stuff like that.

13 Likes

Yes! If she has a website feel free to link it here! I love the geometric work on the image of the Horned God!

9 Likes

Mine is still a work in progress, as I keep ā€œaltaringā€ it!

37 Likes

I love the dresser that your altar is on. Super pretty :blush:

9 Likes

Altars are always a work in progress, seems I change mine a lotā€¦but I like the area you have for yoursā€¦it works right???

10 Likes

WOW all so amazing. Wish I could make one but if my boyfriend gets a glimps of anything other than a plain white candle he will blow a gasket. Needless to say I need stay in a very small broom closet :frowning: very sad as i want to get into the craft but have to be sneeky about everything

11 Likes

Hello @Katt! :two_hearts: If you want an altar, but are worried about keeping it small and personal, you may be interested in making something like a travel altar! :sparkles: Thereā€™s a helpful post in the forums about making Travel Altars. Perhaps if you have something small (and easy to pack up and hide away) you could continue your practice without worrying about your boyfriendā€™s reaction to a big set-up.
Wishing you all the best- I hope you can find something that works for you! :heart:

9 Likes

Ty
For the time being even a tiny tiny alter is out of the questionā€¦he is a snooper and would find it. Should have seen me scramble trying to explain a smudge stick and burning a candle in 40 degree weather lol
He found out that I am back in touch with my high school best friend who is a full blown high priestess of luciferian magic, he wouldnā€™t admit it but i know it scared the crap out of him LOLOLOL

9 Likes

Hmmm it seems that your boyfriend is very nervous about your practice, @Katt ! Maybe consider having a heartfelt conversation with him about it? Maybe you can find some middle ground- where it is okay for you to practice, but you do so in your own space? :handshake: That way you can still pursue your craft, but done in a way that is kept separate from where your boyfriend would be aware of it. Maybe have a girlā€™s weekend with your best friend from high school and practice with her, and then spend the week with your boyfriend?

Itā€™s a tricky situation, for sure! I wish you the best of luck finding balance and creating a way to pursue your practice and your talents that you feel safe and comfortable with :blush:

6 Likes