Lets Have a Altar Tour? HERE'S MINE!

I love that little lighted moon! Neat altar!

1 Like

I Love the Moon Light so cool. I also love your Crystals.

3 Likes

Looks amazing! I love the box and the :full_moon:. But everything is beautiful!

3 Likes

Aw thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I got the light from Target a while ago… the brand is West & Arrow!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I got the box from Hobby Lobby & the light from Target a while ago, the brand is West & Arrow!

3 Likes

Thank you, @MelaninWitch, you made me feel good. I would love to learn more about your altar!

Blessings,
Sheena

2 Likes

Thank you @MelaninWitch
How are you my dear friend.

2 Likes

I’m still building mine, plus it’s permanent space isn’t ready just yet.

9 Likes

You’ve got a great start @brenda10! I love your wand and athame!

3 Likes

Very beautiful, Brenda!! Did you find a good spot for it?

3 Likes

@Francisco yes I did. I finally have my office put together, so a corner of my desk by a window with a moon view was perfect.

3 Likes

The altar has found its home. And is also morphing. I’m hoping to get idols for the God and Goddess soon. I’m even thinking about crafting them myself.

8 Likes

this is my fireplace alter of what I can expose and everything else is hidden under my bed
I will be putting up small shelves to display candles one of these days as well

11 Likes

I like your gargoyle candle holder! That’s neat!

3 Likes

@kasie it was actually a clock that I picked up from someone on marketplace for 5$. I took off the needles. I love gargoyles. (keep in mind this is only what I can display without arousing suspicion lol

4 Likes

Very thrifty! I’ve got two gargoyles I bought at a bargain store sixteen ages ago. George is sitting by my door even now to protect me. LOL. Great use of your space and being in the closet.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Very nice @john4! I especially like that goddess statue. I’ve seen it before, it’s beautiful!

3 Likes

Looking for altar ideas? Want to show off your altar? Feel free to do so in the ongoing altar discussion:

Altars! Love to See Yours!