Lets Have a Altar Tour? HERE'S MINE!

19 Likes

Very pretty! I especially like that glowing candle in the middle!

2 Likes

Thanks that’s actually a Himalayan Salt candle holder. I love it, so do you have an Altar and if so would you like to share it?

2 Likes

Mine is not as glorious as yours. But I’ll share, and my mini shelf as well

10 Likes

I like your Altar. It looks Calming and I Love that it’s so Neat. Maybe that’s just my OCD jumping out LOL. Very nice

3 Likes

Hahaha! Thanks, OCD here as well. I’m building it up more, I feel like I need so much more!

1 Like

I’ll share later on, when I get a camera worth sharing it on. My phone camera is crap so I broke into the savings for a camera just so I could play with photos on this site. LOL.

3 Likes

Just found this!

Will upload altar pics later - mine is super tiny and not very witchy as I’m practicing in the broom closet (my bedroom) now I’ve moved back to my mum’s house :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

The one behind me right now needs some cleaning:

This one is by the hearth for Mabon :fallen_leaf: :corn:

12 Likes

Ok can’t wait to see it…

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see it and it doesn’t matter how big or small your altar is it’s just special. Thanks for sharing the Altar prayer.

6 Likes

Nice Altar I love them Both

5 Likes

A small sneak peak of my altar during a Mabon reading last night. The other candles wouldn’t stay lit because of the wind tho, only my Goddess and God candle stayed lit :joy:

10 Likes

What a pretty little altar! I like the cards too, what deck is it?

3 Likes

My little broom closet (bedroom) altar- gently spruced for Mabon. :sunflower::leaves::fallen_leaf::maple_leaf::heart: This is me being a subtle witch :sweat_smile: :candle:
I picked up the autumn-y candle holders today :heart_eyes::maple_leaf:
My water element shell is super special- I took it from my Grandmother’s home in Poland after she died - she always had it on display and I loved ‘listening to the ocean’ as a child- apparently she got it from her Grandmother who had it in her house… it’s probably at least 100 years old! :shell::heart:

12 Likes

@autumn2 What a lovely outdoor setup!! I love those pumpkins! What are they??

@Limeberry Wow! You really have an eye for altar design! :clap: :clap: Amazing color choice and what a great picture! What incense did you burn?

3 Likes

Here’s the altar I set up for a release ritual I just did over the weekend. I had a very unexpected loss in my house a week & a half ago, so I was hopefully letting him know it was okay & I forgave him for what happened. I wrote him a letter and did some other things. I’m in the midst of an altar change because I’m trying to kitten-proof my apartment!

10 Likes

@Limeberry, it’s beautiful,! I love seashells too,! I have a couple of big ones which I found on my patio when I moved in. Plus at least 3 wind chimes made from seashells. I’m so drawn to the ocean. Maybe I’m Merman. Lol. Like I posted in another post. My dream is to live by the ocean someday. However, it must have a forest close by because I love the woodlands as well.

5 Likes

@haley I’m sure he appreciates the gesture and especially the letter! I hope you’re feeling better. Sending you the best vibes! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

@walter I know the right place for you then! Punta Ballena, Uruguay.

I went there with my family once. You probably have family close by too! You should check it out someday!

6 Likes