Lets Have a Altar Tour? HERE'S MINE!

We’ve been there! But my family is pretty much in the capital of Montevideo. Only a few en el interior…But I think Punta Ballena Is a couple of hours from Montevideo if I remember correctly?! Thanks for sharing image! Brings back memories. (Yasss! That be great to have a tiny house there! Lol

3 Likes

What gorgeous altars, my friends. My altar is so important to me as well. When I kneel at my altar, I feel so at peace! :purple_heart:

13 Likes

@haley, looks great! I love the paintings! That’s great you wrote a letter for your friend.
Blessed be.

5 Likes

Kawaii tarot by Diana Lopez :grin: and thank you

4 Likes

Thank you! The small glass ones are just tea candle holders from dollar tree. :sparkling_heart: I’m a cheapskate :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks! Last night was a gorgeous cosy cinnamon incense.
I also love sprinkling a tiny bit of ground cinnamon (for success!) on my candles while thinking of my intentions as it encourages the flames to sparkle and feels like such a magical moment. :heart_eyes: :sparkles:

(Please be SO careful if you want to try this - keep your hands and face well away from the flame and the candle away from anything flammable. Only use a tiny pinch as it will spark! Safety first!)

5 Likes

It’s really very nice!

1 Like

be

My Happy place

10 Likes

My daughter gifted me the beautiful broom I just sweep all troubles away

om :heart: I love purple in

12 Likes

oh my gosh so many beautiful things! The :crescent_moon: mirror, the chalice, the selenite to name a few! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Thank you for sharing! :heart:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: The more I see the more I love!
The broom is gorgeous!
Ooh @sheena I’ve just noticed your brooms too!
Do you have any rituals you do with it which you’d be comfortable sharing?
@Deborah813 The quill too! Eek! Do you have little pots of magic ink somewhere? :heart_eyes:

I need to calm down.

6 Likes

@sheena That’s beautiful! I have the same statues!! And what’s in those little oil bottles? Looks interesting…!

5 Likes

Hi Francisco,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I love my altar statues. Every now and again, I’ll do mini jar spells for various reasons. The one on my altar is to keep me and my loved ones in good health during this time. I also have a huge fascination with Snails and other mollusks. One of my favorite things to do is creating home protection spells with my snail shells I humanely collect. So simple, yet so effective.

Blessing,
Sheena :purple_heart:

8 Likes

What a lovely altar!

3 Likes

Very nice! I like your pentacle in the middle there.

3 Likes

Here is my altar, decorated for Mabon.

Its tucked into one of my bookshelves. I don’t have much room for anything else and even if I did the cat would get into it given half the chance. LOL.

9 Likes

@Limeberry everything is magick
The quill came from Amazon :heart_eyes: no magick ink… lol

I just brought a cinnamon sented broom to hang over my door from Amazon If it is not to big . I haven’t opened the box yet :rofl:
I brought the mirrors from 5 below and they had some dragon blood incense.
I never realized how many of the places I shop have beautiful witchery items …
I just shifted my focus and my intent lead me to so many beautiful things and people.
Be Blessed

6 Likes

That’s beautiful, @Amethyst! I love the Mabon theme! And is that your wand?

One thing: I would be very careful burning candles inside shelves. The heat goes up and even a tiny candle can make a disaster in that wooden structure. If possible, put it on top!

3 Likes

It’s so pretty :heart_eyes:
I love your Mabon decorations :jack_o_lantern: :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :heart:

3 Likes

Yep, that’s my wand. Oak with a quartz crystal in the handle with copper keeping it there. It’s very nice, fits in my had quite well.

I don’t light the candle that often, I usually snuff it out right after. I don’t wanna set my books on fire! LOL. I need to get one of those flameless candles. I just keep forgetting. LOL.

Thank you! I already have a multi-colored skull to put up there with the other decorations for Samhain.

4 Likes