Lets Have a Altar Tour? HERE'S MINE!

Hi there @Limeberry… Thank you for the kind words. I actually do have a ritual I’ve done with my broomstick on occasions. This one is to find love. Let me pull it out of my old BOS, I have to look. Let me know if you are interested. There is also another one I do… It’s a floor sweep for prosperity I make the floor sweep the night before then sweep it in the morning… Another one is a protection floor sweep.
Oohh I almost forgot…I made a flying ointment. This is an old one…it is with henbane, mugwart, mandrake, arnica oil…I have to look in my book…I meditate and feel the wood and the oils in my hands and against my skin before hand. Go into a state of deep meditation… Attempting astral projection…“flying”… Any of these I’d be so happy to share with you, dear.
Blessings,
Sheena

4 Likes

@Amethyst, looks beautiful! After Mabon I’ll be taking it down and continue with my portable altar. I just have no room.

4 Likes

Yeah, after the main holidays, my altar is just a elemental altar. And a place to rest my wand and athame. LOL.

4 Likes

I love it! Purple is my favorite color :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Mine to @marissa​:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Purple makes me happy inside and out .
I have no purple clothing :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That’s awesome! LOL SAME! I don’t really like purple clothing that much on me :sweat_smile: but I own tons of purple accessories like curtains, bedding, and random items for my bedroom.

3 Likes

I Love Your Altar. I change My Altar around a lot.

3 Likes

This is my current crystal altar/display. (sorry its a bit dusty :sweat_smile:)
Inside the box I have my tarot cards & tumbles!

11 Likes

I love that little lighted moon! Neat altar!

1 Like

I Love the Moon Light so cool. I also love your Crystals.

3 Likes

Looks amazing! I love the box and the :full_moon:. But everything is beautiful!

3 Likes

Aw thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I got the light from Target a while ago… the brand is West & Arrow!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I got the box from Hobby Lobby & the light from Target a while ago, the brand is West & Arrow!

3 Likes

Thank you, @MelaninWitch, you made me feel good. I would love to learn more about your altar!

Blessings,
Sheena

2 Likes

Thank you @MelaninWitch
How are you my dear friend.

2 Likes

I’m still building mine, plus it’s permanent space isn’t ready just yet.

9 Likes

You’ve got a great start @brenda10! I love your wand and athame!

3 Likes

Very beautiful, Brenda!! Did you find a good spot for it?

3 Likes

@Francisco yes I did. I finally have my office put together, so a corner of my desk by a window with a moon view was perfect.

3 Likes