Altars! Love to see yours!

@Trey great little altar! Love the candles and the items.

7 Likes

Beautiful space!

8 Likes

I’m currently in the process of setting up my altar for Ostara. I’ll have to finally show mine when it’s done!

10 Likes

That’s a great reminder- Ostara is right around the corner! Can’t wait to see your lovely springtime altar set-up, Stephanie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: how authentic!!!

8 Likes

Just in time for this month’s Storm Moon, I have a new altar setup. I haven’t decided on candles yet but every full moon gets at least one silver candle.

I have two wall altars now. This one is smaller.

This is a close up of the shelves in the bigger wall altar.

This is a full picture of the bigger wall altar. I have crystals in the bowl and in one of the purple bags. Tarot and Oracle cards are in the other two big bags. The smaller bag has another lotus flower and some bracelets from India. Torii necklaces are on either side of the altar.

20 Likes

Lovely pictures @praecog29! I really like that stature in the first picture. I’m envious!

6 Likes

Oh, I love your pictures! It looks great @praecog29

I’m looking to change where my altar is, but I haven’t come up with any good ideas yet. I think I am going to make it a part of my room in the basement we are building. It will also be like a craft room & sitting room. So I think I can make it work. I’m putting the pentacle chandelier that my husband made for my birthday in there too. It has little cauldrons hanging from each of the points. I want to put a Himalyan salt lamp in there too.

6 Likes

Looks lovely! So minilmistic…

6 Likes

Beautiful! I enjoy seeing how, as time goes by, your wall acquires more personality and symbolism! :waxing_crescent_moon: :full_moon: :waning_crescent_moon:

5 Likes

Yes, walter, it is a little minimalistic this time. :joy: None of the candles are up, things were moved to a second wall altar, and nearly all of my crystals are put away. (Not pictured is my book shelf. The bottom shelf is books, notes, stacks of tarot cards, more crystals, more oracle decks, etc. The top shelf is almost completely full of candles.)

krissie, I can’t wait to see pictures of your completed space! :slight_smile:

Thank you, kasie. I know you can find it online on Amazon. I found it, then showed a picture to my local shop and they got one for me so I could buy it through them. Cost more, :money_with_wings: but totally worth supporting the local stores.

Thank you, Francisco. I love seeing the changes people make over the seasons. While I have less room to work with, I try my best to change it up.

8 Likes

I don’t have a local store so it looks like I’ll have to poke around on Amazon some more. Thanks!

4 Likes

Love your vibe Amanda! Looks amazing I just want to come over and have :tea: tea!
Blessed be!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Praecog I love the symmetry and how clean and organized your alter looks!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Thank you. I actually made it a bit more busy for the actual full moon but I love keeping it clean because of my (as yet) undiagnosed OCD. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Praecog29
Iol, I got a full moon shelf which is really nice. I would like to incorporate some néw shelves too like the star and the moon phases. I can’t get it all yet. I am a collector of lots of things and I like to put all my gadgets and gizmos on the shelves and what do you call it! The thingamabobs! lol :laughing:
Jeannie
Blessed be

5 Likes

Was it the Little Mermaid song you mentioned you were singing yesterday, Jeannie? :joy::mermaid:

And cheers to that! I know I definitely feel like Ariel at times when I’m collecting trinkets, gadgets and gizmos- not just for my altar, but for spellwork components too! :laughing: :+1: So many fun things to collect!

5 Likes

Travel Witch
Yes that was me singing karaoke! I just got the pop solo and you can pick just about any song on iTunes and sing a long. I love to sing! To tell you the truth me and my husband for the longest time use to sing Christian music and to tell you the truth the other day I thought about singing again one of my favorite songs by Kim walker “how he loves us” and listen to the song it has all the elements so wired, it says I am a tree bending beneath his arms He is jealous for me
Loves like a hurricane
I am a tree
Bending beneath
The weight of His wind and mercy

When all of a sudden
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory
And I realize just how beautiful You are
And how great your affections are for me

And oh, how He loves us so
Oh, how He loves us
How He loves us so

He is jealous for me
Loves like a hurricane
I am a tree
Bending beneath
The weight of His wind and mercy

I think she’s a witch for real!
I am so excited again :laughing: to be able to me and implement both my Christian music and witchcraft. “Yes” I just don’t want to forget all the good songs and put those walls up anymore. I don’t want to be Naïve to the fact that that was my past and it’s always going to be there. When I am feeling low or sad about how life is going. To lift me up I’ll sing a song.

Someday Id like to write a song to the Godesses Lord and Lady. I’ll have my husband play guitar and chant! Or pray with the drums and the moon and the stars in the Starry night. With my cauldron burning and my incense burning to a melody to the Lord and Lady! And draw down the moon.
Jeannie

8 Likes

Updated my altar today:

24 Likes

A beautiful song from a beautiful soul, @Jeannie1! :blush: It sounds like music and singing are important parts of your spirituality. Cheers to that from a fellow “music witch”! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dancer: If you do write a song of your own, feel free to share it in the forums! I would love to read your lyrics :musical_note: :hearts:

Absolutely gorgeous altar, @Rowan! :star_struck: It is like a great tree of light and magic is sheltering your alter beneath it’s branches. It is so beautiful to see :two_hearts:

9 Likes