Altars! Love to see yours!

Pedros10,
Thanks for the inspiration I think I am going to dedicate my alter too to Hecate too since I resonate with her!

6 Likes

Thank you Garnet,
Very neat I think I’ll try!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thanks!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@Liisa I love everything tech. Upgrade my computer every 5 or so years, cell phone even sooner. I have like several really good computers just sitting around that have no one to play with it and they are lonely…I have to keep at least one other computer since my college classes are all online. Ok back on topic lol

9 Likes

My newly growing library seems to have turned into an altar.

My main altar isn’t big enough to permanently house my wand and athame so they’ve found a home here, along with my shell used for sage smudging, my late dog’s ashes and a memorial to him.

It feels right to treat it as another altar. I’ve gone from none to three in the last few weeks…

21 Likes

I had to light my ancestry alter candles tonight’ and still nervous’ my granny is so tiny and already fragile; she broke a rib 2 yrs ago taking the trash to the street (well they live on a farm) but man

19 Likes

Bob Marley is just decor cuz I love him like a brother or a mother or a sister or a cousin’ lol or a granny :laughing:

9 Likes

@steph I hope your Granny is ok and is home soon <3 Sending Love and Light <3

@IrisW This is a beautiful altar <3 I love that it is a memorial to your Doggo as well, really gives it a connection to you <3 Blessed Be <3

9 Likes

Thank you @Liisa, its been nearly two years since I lost him now and I miss him. But finally felt ready to welcome a new dog into our lives in January and adopted a beautiful rescue Rottweiler Cross. In talk to him about his angel brother.

16 Likes

Omg! What a lovely drawing <3 so much meaning in it :heartpulse: I’ve only ever had one Dog, a rescue Dalmation growing up and she was amazing, I still miss her too <3

10 Likes

Can’t claim ownership of the drawing I’m afraid, courtesy of a website called Gossby where you can order custom mugs etc.

This is mine though, and hangs above the altar in my bedroom.

12 Likes

:cupid: awe! @IrisW
This is where my Bailey aka Bae : rests’ lays ‘ jumps’ plays . :pleading_face: I do miss him so much’ I wanna put his ashes in the bayou & bay someday soon

14 Likes

They are both beautiful drawings <3

7 Likes

Looks good @IrisW! And you can never have too many altars! LOL

Hope your Granny is okay, you should mention this in the energy change post so we can all send some love and light to her.

11 Likes

Altar all ready for Beltane :heartpulse: :herb:

25 Likes

Wow, that looks great! All flowery and springy! Nice job!

8 Likes

It gives me a very cozy feeling! Beautiful altar, Lisa! What is in the center of the pentacle?

8 Likes

Thank you :blush: it’s just a small pot that has a jute handle (originally a hanger planter) I use it to put incense in when I’m cleansing the house, I just carry it by the wee handle and fan the smoke as I go :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

8 Likes

Did you make a lot of smoke?? I like to try and see the Goddess and God in the smoke as it rises from the censer!

8 Likes

I used my new frankincense resin and charcoal discs and they worked a treat, plenty of good clean smoke to look for them :heart: I love working with candles as well, I concentrate on the flame, it’s movements and the aura of pure energy around it :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

9 Likes