Altars! Love to see yours!

Omg! What a lovely drawing <3 so much meaning in it :heartpulse: Iā€™ve only ever had one Dog, a rescue Dalmation growing up and she was amazing, I still miss her too <3

10 Likes

Canā€™t claim ownership of the drawing Iā€™m afraid, courtesy of a website called Gossby where you can order custom mugs etc.

This is mine though, and hangs above the altar in my bedroom.

12 Likes

:cupid: awe! @IrisW
This is where my Bailey aka Bae : restsā€™ lays ā€˜ jumpsā€™ plays . :pleading_face: I do miss him so muchā€™ I wanna put his ashes in the bayou & bay someday soon

14 Likes

They are both beautiful drawings <3

7 Likes

Looks good @IrisW! And you can never have too many altars! LOL

Hope your Granny is okay, you should mention this in the energy change post so we can all send some love and light to her.

11 Likes

Altar all ready for Beltane :heartpulse: :herb:

25 Likes

Wow, that looks great! All flowery and springy! Nice job!

8 Likes

It gives me a very cozy feeling! Beautiful altar, Lisa! What is in the center of the pentacle?

8 Likes

Thank you :blush: itā€™s just a small pot that has a jute handle (originally a hanger planter) I use it to put incense in when Iā€™m cleansing the house, I just carry it by the wee handle and fan the smoke as I go :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

8 Likes

Did you make a lot of smoke?? I like to try and see the Goddess and God in the smoke as it rises from the censer! ā›¤

8 Likes

I used my new frankincense resin and charcoal discs and they worked a treat, plenty of good clean smoke to look for them :heart: I love working with candles as well, I concentrate on the flame, itā€™s movements and the aura of pure energy around it :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

9 Likes

I got my incense matches! Although the match only burns/smokes about 10 seconds, it leaves a light lasting fragrance for about a day. Iā€™d give it a 9 on my, I like this! scale

7 Likes

Thank you for a great idea. My apologies for not replying sooner (donā€™t like feeling like Iā€™m rude) but work-life has taken over and will be for the next month or so. I canā€™t believe how quickly you can be sucked down the rabbit-hole of work-life :smiley: - ā€œwhereā€™s the brake pedalā€ :rofl:

10 Likes

Iris, I keep repeating the mantra, ā€˜coveting is a sinā€™. But you have almost an embarrassment of riches on your Altar.
Sighā€¦good for you xoxox

6 Likes

I just moved all of my stuff into my shed. It would only let me share one picture. So I shared my storage table (my alter has only a few ingredients for an extended ritual).

Itā€™s only halfway done but itā€™s definitely an upgrade from almost everything being in boxes. It feels so freeing and invigorating to have a space that my practice deserves. Love and Light

20 Likes

What a great idea! And it looks so nice! I love the shelves you have and that little box in front of it. Very beautiful!

7 Likes

My Beltane altar was intended to be temporary, the space in the kitchen having been set aside for something else.

But I liked the idea of an altar space more permanently on display downstairs. So Iā€™ve cleared some space on my bookshelves and moved the Beltane altar to be updated throughout the yearā€¦

18 Likes

Oh, Miss Heather, itā€™s so pretty. Love to see it when your work in progressā€¦progresses. As for your ā€œSpace?ā€ You go girl!

6 Likes

I like the idea of using shelves, it opens doors for entire shelf themes.
I have dragons, angels, then my main altar. OH, and stonesā€¦and spheresā€¦and stoneā€¦you get the idea.
When my legs are strong enough to get up the stairs to my ā€œShe Shed.ā€ I shall unbox all my treasures. Rich calls it ā€˜my junkā€™.
In my head, I call him a barbarian.

7 Likes

Beautiful! Iā€™m still really impressed by your little maypole. What are those purple flowers in front of it?

7 Likes