And a Goddess is being Born!

Well guys, I fell in love with @SilverBear tealight holder of the Goddess, so I am birthing one! Don’t laugh she has a long ways to go, and her butt keeps getting like a kardazians so I better fix that, I have a lot of modeling and building up to do before the clay can go on.

3 Likes

SO awesome!! You are crafty too!

1 Like

Again, I can’t wait to see what it looks like when you’re done! I have never been crafty with my hands like this lol

1 Like

I want to see it finished too!! :raised_hand:

Really nice project!! Bravo, @roxanne!! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

She has a long way to go, but she is getting formed. More crunching, adding then the clay can go on… @Francisco @mrs @SilverBear @MeganB

4 Likes

I’m sure you’ll keep us posted lol

1 Like

She is coming along, the foil is on, and the tape and then the start of the first layer of clay. The next one she will be smoothed and formed more. My hands get too tired kneading clay!

4 Likes

You’re super crafty @roxanne :clap: :clap: It looks amazing!!

1 Like

ohhh its got a ways to go and won’t work on it today, my hands are too sore from kneading it, and I worked on my pc for 10 hrs yesterday posting ads and tweaking my new etsy shop

1 Like

@roxanne Looks like your Etsy shop is doing well!! Lots of sales!! Hooray! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Better than I ever imagined, I also go a Top Seller yesterday and then my erankings said I am out performing 78% of other etsy sellers… @Francisco

3 Likes