Animal totems which is yours?

Thanks @Missa that is awesome information… and it puts things in perspective.

5 Likes

Yeah of course! I had no idea about the different kinds until about a month ago

5 Likes

Berta,
I love the picture of the deer and it really looks like you are in a good area where you have a lot of wildlife around you, that is amazing!
I love animals, you definitely are quite the photographer!
I would love to just take pictures of animals! One time I saw a skunk and I followed it! It was outdide in the middle of the day and there nocturnal! I’m one of those people that will take pictures of squirrels too! My aunti had squirrels :chipmunk: and you could feed them from your hand! I also really enjoyed biology because I got to learn a lot about birds and different animals!
Thanks for all your good questions! I felt like I’ve been more than one animal! Like you I love nature only I live in Sacramento you have to be more intentional! I need to go on more outdoor activities to be one with Mother Earth! Like you said animals are good teachers!
Thanks Berta for that beautiful picture!
Jeannie

2 Likes

So it my spirit animal was a deer… Here is a way to discover your TOTEM animal

6 Likes

I got ant. Figures. I do like sugar more than is healthy for me. LOL.

Ant

Your totem animal is an ant. Hey, come on, it is cooler than it sounds! You tend to be group minded, and you have a lot of determination. You are patient and hardworking. You would totally sacrifice your own goals for the sake of others, you don’t have a greedy bone in your body, and you have your friends backs.

5 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS @Amethyst I got ANT too! And I like sugar too! Peas in a pod!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Hee! It seems like a few of us are ants. We’re stronger that most people would think we are. I only wish I didn’t like sugar and carbs as much, as I’m diabetic and it’s bad for me. LOL. I’ll get there yet though!

4 Likes

I am rooting for you. Perhaps we are a virtual coven of ants! LOL

5 Likes

Omg where all ANTS!!!:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Ant here too (and 2 bears and a coyote, we all love sugar) :grin:

6 Likes

I’ve actually been having dragonflies pop up in everything. I’m thinking that they may be my totem.

5 Likes

Owls coo outside of my window at night.

My husband gifted me with ancient Greek owls from Greek coins. Owls are the symbol of Athena.

6 Likes

Shortly after I retired from the Army and settled in Toledo Ohio to be near my sons, I befriended a most amazing man. He is a University Professor specializing in Musical Theater. He introduced me to Esoteric practices.
We went to a Native American pow wow in nearby Perrysburg Ohio. I had a great time and marveled at the amazing dancing. I am a bit envious, my legs were injured in the Army hence my retirement at only twentyfour years. I wish I could dance well again.
Next to me stood a very old Native American fellow, his face was deeply etched with wrinkles. His eyes met mine and he pointed at me and told me that I follow the Coyote spirit. I never thought much about Coyotes until then. After that time, Coyotes pop up in my life, especially when I’m about to face a life transition.

5 Likes

I often wonder what mine could be. There are two that follow me constantly or appear in some form or another. One is the cardinal and the other is the dragonfly.

5 Likes

I love this topic, I’ve been getting messages through the repeated appearance of certain animals and whenever I looked into them as a spirit guide there was always a message that pertained to my current state. So that’s made me think about and question why I love red pandas so much, aside from the utterly adorable pouncing they do. After looking them up and finding a site that outlines them as a spirit animals the description resonated with me and made me love em even more.

6 Likes

Gambit,
What did you find out about RedPandas? I’m going to look this up :arrow_up:
Thanks
Jeannie

6 Likes

My totem animal is The Crow which is also one of my patron Deity Odin’s totem animals :black_heart:

7 Likes

@Jeannie1

Red panda is the symbol of gentleness, compromise, and patience. The symbolic meaning also includes balance, independence, security, as well as nonchalance while representing tree wisdom, tree divination and recognizing the individual tree spirit.

7 Likes

Moriah, Thanks for your wisdom, I really feel like I should work with the crow because I saw a bunch of crows multiple times! I really appreciate this topic and learning more about crow energy!

Berta,
You are so good when it comes to research! I just need to look things up more! Thanks for your input on the Red Panda Gambit was working with the Red Gambit and it was my first to really get to know the Red Panda.

You guys inspire me and I thank you, I think I really like the crow energy!

Jeannie

7 Likes