Another Point of View. Please read

I am a witch. And, I love mankind. I am a political activist. I am old and experienced. If you do not understand the politics involved in America at this time, educate yourselves before you are hurt about other people. I can easily love people who do not agree with me. This is hard. It requires perspective. I have that. I am a living student. People of my ilk see fascism. We saw it in WWII. We are afraid. Never feel rejected. I love my fellow witches. Many younger people do not understand the issue, that is why I do not recommend FB friends who are not involved. It is brutal, it is contentious, it is divisive. It is very hard. I do not wish this on my younger friends. I can love you and not want you to worry. I am old, you have a life to live. let us love you.

4 Likes

I will not post for 2 weeks at least. I do not want to hurt anyone.

2 Likes

You have a kind heart and a lot of knowledge about history, @wendy4! Your perspectives are very valuable and it truly sounds like you fight for a powerful cause :dove:. You are kind to try and protect others who may not understand the issues close to your heart in the same way you do. Thank you for sharing your love, and please feel free to take as much time as you need to feel comfortable. The forums will be here when you return!

Sending love and light your way- Blessed Be :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Travel Witch, I am embarrassed that I reacted so strongly, this has just been a tough week. A friend of mine on FB (a old salty, Navy vet) was attacked by his neighbors. His animals were terrorized as well. He has a radio show that someone took umbrage to . I am so sorry for overreacting. Please forgive me.

2 Likes

No worries at all, @wendy4- I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been having a tough time! It sounds like you have a lot on your mind, and my heart goes out to you, your neighbor, and his animals. I hope everyone is okay! :pray:

It is very understandable to be upset in those conditions, and no harm was done here- so please don’t worry or feel bad! Sending lots of love and light your way, I hope the negative energies clear and good things are coming to you all very soon :heart:

Blessed Be! :sparkles:

I am trying to support those who hurt. 15 of my friends died from 2019 until now. I am a voice of love. I do not argue or yell at anyone. I need to learn to recharge myself. Meditation, grounding? I do have 2 witch friends. We do not discuss our spirituality, but we signal with words and posts about phases of the moon. We are all giving love and positive energy. But, I will sit in the dark with those in pain.

I decided to invoke the help of Cerridwin and Calleach to help me deal with my friends who have end of life issues. Feeling some peace.

That is a lot of loved ones to lose in a very short amount of time. I think you are very strong for trying to stay positive and continuing to share your love and kindness even while your heart aches for those lost.

I am glad to hear Cerridwin and Calleach help to bring you peace :pray: May they continue to bless you and help you through difficult times. Sending lots of love and light your way, @wendy4! :dove: Be well and blessed be :heart: