Any suggested spells for exams success?

i am a student and please i need advise on what spells i can do for exam success and concentration. thanks for your suggestion.

9 Likes

You can create a sigil to use when you study, then draw that same sigil on your test or hand when you take the test. You can charm a specific pen or pencil for focus and retention. You can create a spell oil to help concentration. There are so many possibilities! I’ll try to find some links for you :blush:

7 Likes

Hi! Nice to meet you! Here’s something for you!

8 Likes

thanks very much

6 Likes

thanks so much

6 Likes

Warm greetings @pauline1 and welcome to the forum! :heart:

I absolutely agree with the spell Amethyst recommended- that’s a go-to for passing exams/tests! :+1:

For a slightly different approach to your goal, you could also try casting a Good Luck spell or making a Good Luck charm to bring with you:

Spellwork for Good Luck
Good-Luck-Spells-Magic-360x240

Or you could cast a Focus Spell to help hone in your focus and enhance your mindset during the exam:

Tea Meditation for Focus
Black-Tea-Focus-Ritual-Magic-Witchcraft-360x240

Wishing you all the best on your exam- good luck and blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

This sun sigil spell that @Amethyst suggested helped me pass in school tremendously!! Every test was a 90 and above. Of course you’ll have to study but keep that sigil with your school work!!! I still have mine in my binder.
Thank you for adding this sigil because I was late to this post. My mouth was too sore!!

6 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope it helps you!

5 Likes

Welcome I am new also and I love it hope everything goes well with your exam :pray:t3::pray:t3:

6 Likes