Anyone like jewelry?

I make a lot of stuff. But I enjoy making necklaces. So if anyone has anything to trade or want to buy let me know!

13 Likes

That is beautiful! Do you have an Etsy shop?

9 Likes

I don’t. I uploaded another one but it blurry. I will try to fix it. Im headed to work. But thank you. Have lots of other stuff. But i think im going to try and make a collage so it looks a little more organized lol. But im down to trade stuff to. When the weather right I forge alot for plants and what most would call weeds lol. So if anyone else in a diffrent region then mi do the same I would love some from diffrent areas. Just a thought lol.

7 Likes

Gorgeous necklace, @antoinette- you’re quite the talented crafter! :sparkles:

Ohhhh that sounds like a great way to show off your crafts- I’d love to see your collage when it’s ready! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Oh, those are gorgeous! I can’t wait to see what the rest look like :blush:

5 Likes

Those are gorgeous! I have the same moon necklace. There’s a bead inside the circle part that glows in the dark. Some people place crystals there bc it can open.

5 Likes

Yes. I bought a bunch of them from shein. For like 75cents each. I buy alot of charms and recycle ols broken jewelry

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.