Apple Cider Margarita/Mabon Drink

Ingredients: 1oz. Grand Marnier or Orange Juice 1oz. Gold Tequila 5-6oz. Sweet Apple Cider Orange segments& Apple Slices.
Cinnamon and Cane Sugar for rimmimg the glass. Cinnamon Stick for garnish. Note: This is for 1 :cocktail: drink. Instructions: Add a few spoonfuls of cane sugar and cinnamon to a plate. Run an Orange Segment around the edge of the glass, then press into the Cinnamon mixture to coat rim. Add a few Orange Slices in the bottom of the glass, fill with ice then add Orange Juice or Grand Marnier, Tequila and Apple Cider. Stir to mix. Garnish with :apple: Apple Slice and Cinnamon Stick. Enjoy!!!

9 Likes

Ohhh :yum: I believe this taste good @brad1. I like everything about it. I would like to try this but donโ€™t have all the ingredients. The glass is real nice too. Thanks for sharing this.

5 Likes

Ooh, that sounds yummy!

3 Likes

I love the fall colors on that drink. Thanks for sharing @brad1 !

5 Likes

Wow- look at that deliciousness! :drooling_face: :heart: It really does look like perfect recipe for Mabon :apple::cocktail:

Did you whip up this recipe, @brad1? Or perhaps you found it in a fall recipe collection?

Either way it really is a lovely autumn treat! Thank you for sharing :pray:

2 Likes

Your Welcome

2 Likes

Here is the finished product. Made these last night at neighbors. So yummy!!!

3 Likes

I found the recipe online. :laughing:

3 Likes

NOM NOM! I have to make these!

4 Likes

Wow, those came out stunning Brad! :heart_eyes: I especially love how the sugar around the rim looks- it really gives it a pretty aesthetic :apple: :sparkles: Cheers to you- enjoy! :clinking_glasses:

Wonderful! :blush: Could you please include a link or note about the source to give credit to the recipe owner? (This is required for content taken from external sources- more info in the Forum Guidelines)

Thanks again for sharing, Brad! It is a really great recipe and I feel blessed to be able to add it to my to-make list :pray::heart:

Love and Light!

4 Likes

Wrong email guys. :laughing: The correct email for this recipe is howsweeteats.com.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Brad! :pray::heart:

And cheers! :clinking_glasses: :apple::two_hearts:

2 Likes