Appreciation for guidance in development

I am a new witch and I look at my friends who have experience and wisdom to shape my practice. I have noticed witches who I respect. I am thankful for your guidelines. I am looking to grow my soul. I trust this group. I am not advanced. I look to others along a path to growth, and I am glad for your guidelines.

7 Likes

This is a lovely message, @wendy4 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: . We are all on different stages of the path- with new, experienced, and everyone along the way all coming together here to learn from one another! :two_hearts: We are blessed to have you in the forums- thank you for your insights, appreciation, and shared experiences! :pray:

Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Brianna, I know I am responsible for my own growth. I love you spent time to consider my thoughts. Thank you so much. No one grows in a vacuum. Everyone needs a loving teacher.

1 Like

Thanks for this lovely message of appreciation, Wendy! :smiley:

Never stop learning; for when we stop learning we stop growing

2 Likes

There many people all over the spectrum in terms of their path and experience! Some people on here are more knowledgable on certain topics as well. If you ever need help/recommendations with books, crystals, meditation, divination feel free to send me a message :slight_smile: Glad you are here with us

2 Likes

Very wise words, and you are very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It was a pleasure reading your thoughts, we are all blessed to have you share them with us! :pray: Thank you for your wisdom! :two_hearts:

1 Like