Aquarius ♒ Season

My neighbor that does A LOT for us & Peanut is Aquarius and one of my oldest friends is too! They are some pretty great people! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

VERY NICE @Missa ! Are you going to do this for all the signs this year? This is wonderful information.

7 Likes

Add me to that list! :raised_hand: :laughing: Aquarian from February 8! :aquarius:

11 Likes

@Francisco you have been added! Perfect! I get along with Aquarians it seems really well. I’m happy that each is a part of my life somehow.

7 Likes

Whoot! I’ll have to remember that @Francisco! Don’t want to forget your cake day!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday in advance Francisco! Hope you have a good one and may the stars reveal a wonderful plan for you! :slight_smile:

Also thanks for the information.

6 Likes

Thank you @berta yes I plan on doing all! I already have done Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn :smile:

8 Likes

Me tooooo February 11th :innocent:

7 Likes

Happy Aquarius Season, everyone! :aquarius: :partying_face: :funeral_urn: :wind_face:

And a very Happy Birthday in advance to our special Water Bearers/Aquarians: @Amethyst, @Francisco, and @txwyldflower ! :sparkling_heart: Any others out there? This is your special time! :grin:

And thanks so much to @Missa for putting this together- it’s a great collection of information! :clap:

7 Likes

Aww, I feel so special. Thank you! It definitely was a rough capricorn season so I’m glad to be entering Aquarius.
I believe the new moon is actually on my birthday, i thought that was interesting.

Anyways, I’m already loving the forum and all the information I’ve found here, this is exciting. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Eeeeee (squeal of excitement) yea! I will look forward to your posts and research the ones I missed!!! Thank you @Missa

7 Likes

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! :smiley:

Growing up, my birthdays were never too exciting because February is in the middle of summer when all my friends were typically out on vacation. But as an adult I had some of the best experiences in February. After all, this is the month of Imbolc, Carnival and Lupercalia, all big celebrations! :tada:

8 Likes

That is a lucky alignment- I hope you have a wonderful New-Moon-Birthday, a perfect time to start your new year of life with a fresh start! :new_moon_with_face: :sparkles:

Wow- that’s awesome, Francisco! The celebration lasts all month long, it sounds like a very fun time to have a birthday :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy happy Birthday!!! @Francisco !
Blessings and good health!
Fondly, Berta
:birthday::clap:

7 Likes

Thank you!! :grin:

6 Likes
7 Likes

It’s that time already, oh boy, my neighbor (who is like family) is an Aquarius (February baby almost 10 years older than I) & she has the whole month as a birthday celebration. My daughter’s birthday is March (they are “best friends”) so she uses March as a partial birthday celebration :rofl:

5 Likes

I have a long line of Aquarius birthdays in my family. I am the 6th, my grandmother and cousin were the 9th, my mother was the 14th, and my son is the 15th. When I was 9 months pregnant with my son, I called my mother on her birthday and told her I had the flu, so I was too sick to have my baby on her birthday. At 2 a.m. on the 15th, he decided he didn’t care if I was sick, he was ready to be born!

4 Likes

LoL how cute - I always like to share that “I had to have my kids evicted from my womb” (induction) but to be sick with the flu and have to give birth … girl you win that is the best story ever!

7 Likes

I am so very my sign interesting how that works

7 Likes