Archangel Cassiel the Archangel of the Saturday

Archangel Cassiel, the Archangel of peace, harmony, temperance, inner strength and destiny. He is also the patron of the elderly.
Name interpretation: “speed of God”.
Virtues: Acceptance and wisdom.
Color: Black, copper, purple, silver-white.
Wax color: Black, brown or gray.
Day: Saturday.
Direction: North.
Element: Earth.
Planet Saturn.
Heavenly title: Father of Time.
Vibration number: 3
Chakra: Balances all chakras.
Crystals: Brown & Black Agate, Garnet, Sapphire, Dalmatian Jasper & Zebra & Picture, Coral, Lava, Magnet, Obsidian, Snow Obsidian, Black Onyx, Selenite, Tourmaline, Quartz, Howlite White.
Oils: Sage, marjoram, cypress, geranium, myrrh, cinnamon, patchouli.
Herbs: Red root, ivy, hemp, Strychnos.
Symbol: The dove.
Focus thinking: Limitations, boundaries, time and death.
Physical connection: Feet and excretory system.
Spiritual Gifts: Ethics, responsibility, discipline, empowerment, magical knowledge, sacred wisdom, karmic debts, longevity.
Patron & helper: protects against poisoning and conspiracies. It helps but also binds entrepreneurs, farmers, builders, bankers with responsibility and ethics. It protects the archaeological sites.
When to ask the Archangel for help: When our life is out of balance full of stress and anxiety and we need to make the necessary changes to restore harmony and inner peace in our lives. We invoke Archangel Cassiel when we need inner strength, grounding, and boosting our confidence. Also when we desire professional advancement and success.

11 Likes

Thanks for posting this, @AIRAM
I work with Angels :angel: and I just love the information you have posted!
Love :heart: & hugs :hugs:

6 Likes

This calls to me! It sounds like Archangel Cassiel is a great angel to work with for those who deal with anxiety.

Thank you so much for sharing this information, @Airam! :raised_hands: :heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.