Archangel Raphael the Archangel of Thursday

rchangel Raphael – The Healer of physical ailments.
This amazing Archangel has taken on the healing of humanity on all levels. But especially the healing of bodies, of all living creatures. Archangel Raphael appears as a deep royal blue energy (this color is associated with the 6th chakra located on the forehead, between the eyebrows).

He appears in human form, dressed in white, with wings and hands held at chest level. Facing outwards to bring healing and with an amazing blue aura. Sometimes it appears in the form of a wolf or a deer.

With the symbol of the deer:
Archangel Raphael can also appear in the form of a deer, as a sign of reassurance. And as a reminder to you, be kind to yourself and others as you go through the healing process. Call on Archangel Raphael when you or those you love need healing of physical trauma.

www.aggeloi.gr

12 Likes

Thank youuu so much my dear AIRAM! I really like that you share so much about the archangels! It is really incredible to know. Especially I personally looove to know and learn more about the lovely angels who guide and protect us all the time! I loved the details! :heart_eyes: :angel:t2: :dizzy:

9 Likes

Archangel Raphael sounds like a very helpful and wholesome deity to work with- I’m really enjoying learning about the Archangel’s and their correspondences! Thank you so much for sharing this wisdom about Them, @AIRAM :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria @Solasta_Amore I’m so glad you like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.