"Are you a good Witch or a bad Witch?"

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:. Thank you. I like who you are too!

5 Likes

@Garnet I love this quote, itā€™s so true! You know, me and my partner were talking just the other day about how when anyone is unkind or rude or nasty, if you give it a couple of weeks, maybe sometimes months, every time something bad ends up happening to that person - EVERY TIME. No spell necessary.

Now, thats not to say that in my life I had never cast a ā€œbadā€ spell. I have once, when I was around 9, and never again. I have done defensive spells, return to sender, karmic justice etc. But as I get older I realise more and more, the universe will take care of the negative people. Is that because my Goddess has my back or because negative people attract negativity? :thinking: Hopefully a mixture of both, but I definitely believe negativity attracts negativity.

The older I get, the more I realise these people donā€™t have the ā€œfairy taleā€ lifestyle they project on social media and to the outside world at large. Itā€™s fake. Itā€™s all b*llshit. I donā€™t need to sit here and wonder why the ā€œbad guyā€ has a seemingly perfect life and how unfair it is, because he doesnā€™t have the perfect lifeā€¦ heā€™s in debt or his relationship is bombing, he hates his job, he suffers from depression, his kid wont speak to him etc etc etc, thereā€™s always something.

Iā€™m growing, Iā€™m trying, sometimes I still get super mad and have a rage or rant to let off steam, but after alls said and done, I always come back to the realisation that my Goddess or the Universe will balance it out.

Iā€™m not a saint, my go to when someone I care about has been hurt is to go for the attackers jugular. But, like I said, Iā€™m growingā€¦ learningā€¦ maturing, hopefully! :sweat_smile: having a wonderful, kind and supportive partner for the first time in my life helps astronomically.

So now, I pretty much just go with the flow and concentrate on my circle. I protect myself and those I love, I stay away from negativity and every now and then Iā€™ll do a return to sender or karmic justice spell. I keep positive and try and attract positivity into my life as much as possible. :hearts:

7 Likes

I love this so much, and Iā€™ve noticed the same. What goes around comes around, you reap what you sow etc. :sweat_smile: While I donā€™t want to think of myself as someone who takes joy in someoneā€™s miseryā€¦ in that case I may allow myself just that :smiling_imp: Who knows, maybe they could learn their lesson without it, but it just might speed them on their way.

I like to believe both too :white_heart:

Oh dear, yesā€¦ ā€œNever compare your inside to someoneā€™s outsideā€ is something Iā€™ve learned to live by too.

If he has, well, good for him as long as he stays out of mineā€¦ :sweat_smile: I donā€™t really see any reason to follow anyone I donā€™t like and give them my energy.

So mote it be :blush: :pray: :heart:

4 Likes

Honey, thatā€™s called karma or poetic justice by muggles! When someone is rude or unkind, think of their life and what pain brought them to that point.
Think of a pressure cooker, anger can be like a steam gauge, as the steam is released,so is the pressure. be good to each other.
Iā€™ve always believed ā€˜what goes around, comes aroundā€™.
Garnet

6 Likes

@Garnet -ohhh-i have shivers! One of the cards I have this month is the Wheel and the meditation that came up for it was : ā€œthe hands of time sweep our well worn past awayā€ from Around the Tarot in 78 days by Marcus Katz and Tali Goodwin.

It made me think of your comment about future being clean and clear. Hope, that is what I feel-hope. :grin:

Mind you there is lots of work for me to do given the position of the card but I know I can do it.

Donā€™t know why but I am doing a bit of a happy danceā€¦weā€™ll see how I feel at the end of this month :joy:

5 Likes

Ms. Phoenixā€¦HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL!
Stay safe, be you and you will succeed.
Garnet

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.