Ask some help about candle & clean energy

Hi everyone, i would like to ask about white sage and black candle with rune symbol.

I feeling empty for long time, like no have motivation and always feels lazy.

But today i felt to clean my home’s energy and remove negative energy from home ( because i always think, might my home energy imbalance)

I cleaned my home with salted water and burned white sage to make smoke to clean my home’s energy. Then i lighted up black candle and wrote wunjo symbol of Rune on the candle ( before lighted up). While candle burned its release lot of waxes and in the middle rope divided two and burned only left side and after finished , left shape as river or i dont know i seeing candle’s wax shape at first time… then i felt extremely tired and some way like vomit… im just worrying that i did something wrong? Please kindly help me to understand what i just did :pray:

6 Likes

There are a couple of possibilities.

The first is that it worked really well. Sometimes the spiritual can leave us overwhelmed and tired. Sometimes, we can feel nauseous from strong energies. It’s possible that a lot of negative energy was cleansed, and your reaction is a sensitivity to energies.

The other possibility is that you’re sensitive to something else going on here. It could be the smoke, which can make us feel anything from lightheaded to nauseous. It could also be the type of wax used. Paraffin wax is seen as less safe than other types, such as soy, beeswax, coconut, etc.

I think you generally have nothing to worry about. But just keep an eye on how you react to different things. It’s possibly both a spiritual response and a physical one, or one of the two, or even neither. Everyone reacts slightly differently to different things.

I hope that gives some peace of mind. :black_heart:

5 Likes

I didn’t think all of the things but I agree with @starborn

Extra grounding after something like that is helpful.

You’re mind and body might just not be used to things not being off

5 Likes

Just hopping in here to say that I agree with @starborn here :blush:

If you’ve been feeling stagnant for a while, it’s very possible that cleansing everything caused a physical reaction! Sometimes, spellwork can leave us feeling drained, exhausted, hungry, or physically sick. In your case, the physical reaction could be the nauseous feeling you experienced.

It’s also possible that you reacted to the fumes from burning the sage, the wax from the candle, and the burning of the rope. It’s very important to open windows and burn things in a well-ventilated area. This can help minimize these reactions, but it’s not foolproof.

Like @starborn said, you most likely have nothing to worry about. I would also add that if you continue to feel sick, you may want to see a doctor just in case!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.