šŸ’« Astral Travel & Astral Projection

True. :thinking:

What if you record the return and set it to play after X amount of time passes? So, like, if youā€™re not out within 15 minutes, it plays.

An easy of getting it to play after a certain time would be if you can set it as an alarm tone. :alarm_clock:

Although, youā€™d have to make it somewhat short. Thereā€™s a max length played for alarms, I think.

9 Likes

Thankyou thatā€™s a good idea. :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

As I was looking up salamanders in this book, I found this. It looks interesting. The book is The Way of the Witch by Sally Morningstar. (A favourite of mine) :green_heart:

Iā€™m going to give this a try. See if I can do better this time. :partying_face:

7 Likes

I want to try it, too. :sparkles:

Maybe after I manage to have a nap. :grin:

8 Likes

Oh my stars, Iā€™m so freakinā€™ dense. :woman_facepalming:

The part about an astral room is so similar to this spiritual home/realm thing Iā€™ve been working on all year. Iā€™ve built this up in my head like this impossible thing, but I just need to take the next step and start journeying.

Iā€™m imagining @CelestiaMoon giggling (:smile_cat:) and reminding me that I was telling her about doing this a while ago.

Lesson for others: Donā€™t be like me and overthink it. :laughing:

(Also, Iā€™d actually started including a blueprint for peopleā€™s spiritual homes in my deity readings as of about a month ago, and didnā€™t see the connection there, either. :woman_facepalming:)

8 Likes

Yeay, and away we go :partying_face:

8 Likes

Awww, your head Celestia is either smarter than I am or just paying attention :joy_cat: Iā€™ve kinda had my attention elsewhere, Iā€™m seeing a business coach whoā€™s determined to put me out there and finally get this show on the road :smile_cat:

You canā€™t make me :laughing:
Youā€™re welcome to try though :joy:
Astral travel is kind of this big mysterious thing to me too to be honest, Iā€™m enjoying hearing yā€™all demystify it :black_heart:

11 Likes

Say what. :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: Thatā€™s awesome!

I will do my best then. :laughing:

9 Likes

Love these thanks for sharing them.

10 Likes

Thank you for your post. The same thing happened to me. I had it happen without trying and on one time it happened, it was like I was day dreaming but sleeping/waking up in the morning. When I finally took a look around and realized something was different, that I was above my body, I landed with a JOLT back into my body and woke up with the bed shaking! I must have jumped in the bed when this happened! Trying to do it a few different times, either nothing happened, or some light idiosyncrasies happenedā€¦like viewing a clock that was out of view then opening my eyes and the clock had the same timeā€¦or on a time when I wasnā€™t trying I felt like suddenly I was Egyptianā€¦floating over my body but had a distinct sense that I was Egyptianā€¦surrounded by catsā€¦but floating andā€¦as weird as it sounds, also mummified, newly mummified. I felt numb but awareā€¦of everything. Other times when I tried to do it I got very, very close and thenā€¦YES! Just like you! I got like on a razorā€™s edge close to rolling into it but had a horrifying FEAR of something, I donā€™t know what, but my person, my soul, my beingā€¦said, ā€œHELL NO!ā€ LOL So, I donā€™t know what thatā€™s all about. I really wish I could go exploreā€¦like go places weā€™re told we canā€™t go to learn about what weā€™re curious about, such as the Vatican Library, or back into the past? If possible to travel to a different time, then to see the Library of Alexandria? Or explore caves of the off limit areas of the Grand Canyonā€¦stuff like that. Thank you again for your post and if thereā€™s a place to go to listen to the complete set of tapes then Iā€™d LOVE to do that! All the best.

9 Likes

This has always been my interest in astral projection, too! I want to go visit all the places I wouldnā€™t normally be able to get to. I want to see the world, even if it is from the Astral instead of physically :joy:

Also - welcome to the forum! :hearts:

9 Likes