Astrological Report and Chart

Oh My! thanks to @MeganB she notated where to get an astrological report in her post about Planetary Energies. I have never had mine done before and talk about hitting the nail on the head. So I did Hubby’s and whoa same thing.
Go check it out! Thanks again @MeganB
https://astrolibrary.org/free-birth-chart/

3 Likes

That’s great! I recently printed my birth chart from the free site Astrodienst and pasted it in my new book of mirrors along with a quick report. I thought I would share it here:

2 Likes

I will put mine in my book of shadows as well.

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

I think astrology is so interesting but I definitely have loads to learn about it. I even did my daughters and I refer back to it every once in a while just to see how her personality is developing. She’ll be seven on the 24th, so her astrological chart can actually help me in areas that I struggle to understand her lol

1 Like

That’s beautiful Francisco :heart:

2 Likes

It can be overwhelming! There is just so much information on Astrology that it can take a lifetime to fully grasp it. My mom encouraged me to look at my natal chart since I was young and it certainly helped me going about my own life.

I found an interesting (and long) article about Astrology and Parenting that you may enjoy.

2 Likes