Attempted my first egg cleanse

Hi everyone

I attempted my first egg cleanse today. I ended up doing it twice because I forgot to tell the egg what I wanted and visualize properly. :see_no_evil:

The second time it felt more natural and appeared a lil different then the first time

I started off my grabbing some sage incense and ran it inside and out the glass then over the egg

Filled glass with water and then asked egg to detect any curses, negative energy etc then ran it over my body and visualised black energy leaving my body into the egg and then cracked it open, timed five minutes and had a look.

These are the photos of the 2nd egg

Let me know how I can be better for next time and if your seeing anything I’m not.

To me I don’t see blood, it looks fairly clear with a couple of bubbles on top and bits at the bottom. Not sure what that is. I think I might need another cleanse but I’m not sure.?

I do feel better since doing it. Less foggy more energy.

How do you dispose of egg once done I just poked the yoke and tossed it down the sink. Is that wrong ?

I was thinking maybe bury it but I don’t know where the shovel are where I live and I didn’t want to risk my housemate dog blaze eating it. He’s a beautiful Australian cattle Dog ( cross of blue and red healer )

12 Likes

You did a great job with your first egg :egg: cleanse. :grin: . Their are many ways to do it but my favorite way is passing the egg all over my body asking for it to take away all negativity and then I drive out to the cross roads break it and don’t look back. :waning_crescent_moon:
When I do a egg interpretation after I pass it all over my body and pray for it to soak up all negativity I crack it in the water wait ten minutes and then I read my results and sprinkle it with salt to seal in all the negative energy some people use chili flakes then I flush it down the toilet which is totally fine. :blush: I hope this helps you did a great job :sparkling_heart:Egg Cleansing. #eggcleanse #shorts - YouTube

11 Likes

Congrats on your first egg cleanse, @kira-marie- it sounds like it went well! :egg: :sparkles: :blush:

I think it’s fine to dispose of it down the sink. Eggs (along with meat and fish) aren’t recommended to go in the compost, and I think you’re right to be cautious about burying them or leaving them in the yard- who knows what critters raw eggs might attract into you and your dog’s space.

It sounds like you disposed of it mindfully and consciously- that’s the most important thing if you ask me :grinning:

Congrats again- blessed be!

10 Likes

I like the idea of sealing it in. Never crossed my mind to flush it. Does it look bad though ? My stepmom reckons it looks like I have a psychic vampire . She’s a witch too

She reckons those brown floaty bits at bottom are blood. Could I get your opinion if you don’t mind ?

9 Likes

I think your moms right @kira-marie! there are people around you with bad intent and I recommend doing a second cleansing ritual to rid yourself of any bad energy maybe a cleansing bath :bathtub: you could also cast away the energy with sage or palo santo by passing it all around your body or you could do another egg cleanse either way your mom is very wise. Moms are usually right. lol I hope this helps :sparkling_heart:How to Do an Egg Cleanse: Ritual & Interpretation

8 Likes

On another note, if you are affected by energy vampires, a nice big chunk of black tourmaline, charged nightly on the windowsill in moonlight, can help deflect future attacks once you’ve cleansed. Carry it with you, in your bag, or pocket. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Great advice @tracyS :+1: :blush: :blue_heart::sparkles:

9 Likes

I’ve never done an energy cleanse myself, but we do have a few links laying around here somewhere with some information!

Oomancy (Egg cleansing)/ Yolk egg Interpretation

Egg Cleanse Reading Help? - New Here Shayla

Attempted my first egg cleanse

How do I read this egg cleansing I did?

I think this is what we’ve got so far… I’ll do some more digging - but definitely take the advice of others that have done it more than I have :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you that was really helpful :blush: x

7 Likes

Oh, I did find this article published on PopSugar by a Bruja, the practice the Huevo Limpia comes from. You might find it helpful, too!

The cool part about the ritual itself is the results. You or a seer, psychic, or curanderx can get further information from the egg results by tapping into spiritual gifts. Let’s say you’re not all the way there yet in your intuition or trusting your psychic abilities; you can know the very basic meanings of egg-cleanse results that you should look out for in order to better understand the success of your cleanse. This will tell you a lot about what you could be dealing with energetically and physically (after ruling out medical issues, of course). Read on for result basics 101 of what your limpia con huevo is telling you through the yolk.

How to Do an Egg-Cleanse (Huevo Limpia) Ritual | POPSUGAR Smart Living

7 Likes

This is a great article when it comes to egg cleanse (limpia) brujas definitely know there stuff. :sparkles::blush::two_hearts:

6 Likes