Oomancy (Egg cleansing)/ Yolk egg Interpretation

Hi everyone!

I tried some cleansing this morning with egg. I didn’t know first hand I had to use a candle. Hopefully I was outside under the sun. I use both fire and air energy for ritual. I spoke with the egg and asked it to cleanse my body and soul from all impurities and illnesses. After that I pass it all along my body and I break it inside a glass of water.

It has some little bubbles near the yolk and above the water. I had some spikes that gave out the shape of a castle or a tent. Even a boat surfing. The yolk went below hopefully. Which is a good sign. The yolk also had a white coat covering it.

That is all. I wanted to have your opinion on it because it’s really my first time and what I found on the internet didn’t really help.

P.S I had to speak about the little cloud near the egg and the yolk seems like tumor body. Its volume increased!

Thank you!

4 Likes

Good morning! We actually just had another post about an egg cleansing this week:

The replies have some good information on how to read the egg & how it appears in the cup.

Included in 1 of the replies is how to know if you should perform 1, an article on the basics of egg reading, & a small part about the meanings.

I have never worked with an egg cleansing before, so I’m sorry that there isn’t much other information that I can provide for you.

4 Likes

@Susurrus Hi! Thank you… I am checking it right now and see if I get an answer. But the main stuff here is about the size of the egg that looked as a tumor body and also my intuition and the boat or castle shape here with the spikes…

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I found some other topics with recommendations:

They both contain video links about doing an egg cleanse & the meanings. Other than that, I have no idea, it’s not something that I use in my practice. @Rowan or @Francisco may be able to share their experiences with you about them.

4 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus I have read all information. It’s satisfying. @Rowan 's one is versatile. It’s interesting also but I am not sure I have cascarilla handy for the practice.

Finally I can say my case is not hopeless. I will try a more sophisticated step next time with the candles to cleanse all removed negativity. My mom even bought me a whole eggs packages already.:blush::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@SingingWitch you are very welcome. @Rowan may have more resources for you & the egg cleanse. I’m not sure if it is a regular practice of hers, but I know she did do them.

I am so happy that it’s not hopeless, if you ever need to talk it out or vent please feel free to reach out. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: kisses to you @Susurrus Thank you! I will always…

4 Likes

The answers all along the thread have been useful ! I did find a way out to Interpretation and did multiple eggs cleansing since then. Here is a more complete answer through a link I have found while surfing google today!

5 Likes

I’m glad you were able to find more information about egg cleansings, @SingingWitch- thanks for sharing the link! :pray:

Wishing you all the best with your Oomancy :egg: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

3 Likes

You are very welcomed!

3 Likes

Oomamcy is one of the first practices of divination that I performed. I didn’t know it was divination at the time. I have many Hispanic friends and they practice their way of the craft. I was successful with the egg cleansing. They taught me many things.

A friend of mine had a bear encounter him. So another friend did a protection spell. I witnessed it and everything was so new to me. I remember there was Florida water and spitting it out on my friend.

Anyway I’m off topic. I’m glad you found what you were looking for :relaxed:

3 Likes

@christina4 Yes, there are a bunch of ways people used to practice the crafts and it’s always good to sit and watch.

Thank you and nice weekend!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.