Egg Cleanse Reading Help? - New Here Shayla

My egg cleanse and it looks like evil eye? i want to be sure.

I feel im right but if it is i have been doing them alot more just been feeling not myself.

5 Likes

Hi Shayla :wave: I hope you don’t mind but I’ve updated the title of your post so others know what you’re looking for :blush: I don’t personally know much about egg cleansing but we have a few topics in the forum that have some tips for reading egg cleanses.

Oomancy (Egg cleansing)/ Yolk egg Interpretation

A strange egg cleanse result - oomancy

How do I read this egg cleansing I did? - #4 by Siofra_Strega

Egg cleanse interpretation

I think reading through some of the comments here might help you, at least until someone else more knowledgeable on egg cleansing can answer your questions :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you. so much

4 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi @shayla5! I don’t know about egg cleansing either, I just wanted to welcome you to the forum! :infinite_roots: I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Can’t wait to get to know you better!

3 Likes

Merry meet @shayla5,

I’m afraid I don’t currently do egg readings either- but there are folks here who do them! It looks like the wonderful Megan has you covered with some resources, I hope you’re able to learn more about your egg cleanse! :pray:

One suggestion for you, if I may- if after searching around you’re still unsure about the meaning of your egg cleanse, I would recommend cross-checking with another form of divination. I’ve found in my own readings that different methods have different strengths when it comes to giving information to the reader. Backing up/clarifying a confusing or unclear reading with another method adds a lot more clarity and can give additional important insights about the situation!

Whatever you choose to do, I’m wishing you all the best! Much love and blessed be :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hello :hugs: @shayla5

I just wanted to say “Welcome to the Forum!”

Egg reading looks interesting, but it’s something I’ve never done. I can see you have gotten lots of great ideas from other members.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.