Sharing my late night findings

As I usually am a night owl, I tend to read and research things. Tonight, I thought I’d gain some clarity on a confusing thought I’ve been struggling with. Which proved for an interesting read…So thought I’d share.

Blessed Be,

10 Likes

Night owl here as well. Do my best thinking at night (Or Not! Lol)

5 Likes

@Rowan, not sure if this Qualifies for this thread. (Late night findings) However, I found this interesting video. Its an egg-cleansing spell/ritual. I like her, she has great information. Her practice is more Santeria-based…

7 Likes

A beautiful read, @Rowan! Gaia is a fascinating deity and presence and I enjoy learning more about her and her many forms :earth_africa::two_hearts: Thanks for sharing!

I had never seen an egg-cleansing spell, @walter- that is something new and fascinating! Perhaps after learning about the Magick of Double-Yolked Eggs before, this is something I could look more into :fried_egg::grin:

And oohhh! It’s early morning here now, but if we’re sharing our late-night knowledge hunts, last night I found myself looking into Alnick Garden, aka The Posion Garden in England: :herb::skull_and_crossbones:

Still not sure how I got to this video, but perhaps it was influenced by Halloween coming up or the discussion about visiting witchy places around the world :laughing:

I certainly won’t be using any of these plants, but they are interesting for an herbalist to learn about! :open_book:

5 Likes

I’m a night owl, I haven’t found anything since I did my tarot reading earlier around 4 AM, but I found these to be interesting. Good finds!

6 Likes

I love egg cleansings. My first time, I was so confused trying to read it. I was trying to be exact and it had to be just like the description explained. But, Im better at it now.

5 Likes

@Rowan and @BryWisteria, thank you for the information and sharing.

4 Likes

I’ve never done an egg cleansing but this one, she explains is not complicated and pretty simple to do. I definitely see myself trying this spell. Only question, what do you do with the egg? Do you keep it a certain amount of time? And how do you dispose of it?

5 Likes

I just tossed it outside. Just like with any other spell remains.

4 Likes

Tamara, I noticed many of us are night owls! Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

This is actually a good point. Could you still eat the egg or would that be a bad idea?
I guess compost bin and back to the Earth otherwise :woman_shrugging:t3: @christina4 I think @walter might have trouble with the neighbours if he threw an egg out the window in NY :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Lol :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Um I wouldn’t eat the egg. Just bc it dealt with sensing energy. Idk I guess its up to you. I didn’t anyway. Ok @Francisco chime in lol what’s your opinion?

5 Likes

Yeah I figured eating the egg would be a bad idea :sweat_smile: disposing it is :+1:t2:

5 Likes

LOL Don’t eat the egg! It’s not for that!!

If you used the egg for cleansing yourself (or another person) then that egg is charged with that negativity, you don’t want to put that back inside of you.

What you can do instead is an egg reading as explained here and then throw it in the compost.

6 Likes

I’m laughing so much :joy::joy::joy:

Ooh I love the look of that egg reading :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks Walter hey it’s Jeannie, I am going to try this cleansing ritual this week! I just don’t have all the supplies!

1 Like

I did this ritual but as you can see I didn’t have a white plate nor did I have another ingredient! I feel like it worked still! Thanks
Blessed be
Jeannie

3 Likes

Ohhh beautiful, @Jeannie1! :grin::+1: How you feel after a spell is usually the best indication of how it went. Feeling good means a job well done! :clap:

1 Like

TheTravelWitch,
I felt good :relieved: that I prayed for Love,and peace! I prayed to the Aphrodite and to the Gods and Goddesses! I Put my name on the egg, my husbands name on the egg, and my sons! When I put the egg in the chalice and the salt and I use the knife to cut all of the bad energy is out. I felt great that everything that was attached to me could be lifted from my soul. Like any personal attachments!
This was good practice! I put it in my bos and wrote what I think I did right and wrong! I feel good that I had a sense of accomplishment! And I feel good that I prayed for over myself for myself! Which honestly is really hard for me to do for some reason!I like that I actually got to my Bos And reflected.
I should have watched the candles melt all the way down huh? What do you think
Jeannie
Blessed be

2 Likes