Aura cleansing-weekly witchy challenge entry

@mary25 you’re welcome. I’m not sure if I would really tuck it in my bra. Selenite doesn’t do well with water I’m told so sweat might not be good for it. I questioned that when I watched the video. The ponytail though I could totally see myself doing it

@christina4 @Missa any input on whether or not it’s safe to put selenite in a bra?

7 Likes

Good point and how embarrassing would it be if it fell out LOL

6 Likes

Selenite could irritate the skin. I honestly don’t know why people continue to sell selenite necklaces. Unless they’re worn outside of the shirt. But if a tiny fiber of the selenite gets into your skin, it’s going to be extremely irritated, especially if worn for long periods of time. Also it does not mix well with sweat! If you do anyway just be extremely careful!

5 Likes

This was very interesting! I’m glad that I helped with the entry! You did a wonderful job!! :raised_hands::heart:

5 Likes

It sounds like you have a strong intuition and a trusty ability to sense things about those around you, @phoenix_dawn :blush: I personally don’t think you need to “see” colors in order to do Aura work, it sounds to me like you already have quite a talent! Beautiful work with your aura cleansing and the serenity and peace that it brought you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And thanks to @Christina4 about the safety tips about Selenite- it’s a gorgeous stone, but it sounds like it’s best admired on display or on an altar rather than in contact with skin. Good to know! :pray:

5 Likes

I do sometimes if it’s the right size. Everyone is different and had different bodies. I can put a few in and they won’t move. It also depends on what type of bra you wear. Idk just go with your intuition. Try it out around the house and see what happens. Be careful bending over, they may fall out.

5 Likes

Phoenix_dawn,
Thank you, this is such a encouraging fact that I should plan more spiritual baths to pamper myself! Clearing out energies is very important! The other day I thought I was having a mental break and my witchy ways just popped in my head and said Jeannie go take a bath! I new if I didnt it would have been bad! I felt so much better after wards! I am still Learning how to protect myself and shield myself! I am learning to do these things as a ritual! Not just every blue moon but on a regular basis!
I see you had some chamomile and you did a meditation too! I like how you used so much intention during your spiritual bath!

Blockquote
I am so glad to hear that you had a wave of calm and relief that washed over you!
It is so important, to take care of yourself and be cleansed! Know you will feel new again!
May you continue your rituals and continue to be fresh and new!
Blessed Be!
Jeannie

5 Likes

@Jeannie1 it’s almost an obsessive compulsion to go heavy on the cooresponding intention ingredients because sometimes my anxiety makes it almost impossible to completely shield myself from any negativity so overload to sort of neautralize the pesky creepers that slip in

4 Likes

Phoenix dawn,

May you rise like a Phoenix,
I do understand, I looked up quotes today to keep my head up, and far from any negative thoughts or feelings creeping in! Do you like this one?
Jeannie

6 Likes

@Jeannie1 I am so sorry for such a delayed response. Somehow I must have missed this notification. Yes actually I love it. I’ve felt like I was starting from scratch a few times in my life but this is the first time I actually feel as if I have been reborn or evolved maybe? I can’t really put it in words but a Phoenix is the perfect representation. Usually guided meditation helps me when I get real low and our lovely @christina4 posts daily affirmations and inspiration that I draw strength from as well but even then some days are just hard and there’s no way around it. I’m alive though and doing the best I can and that’s what counts I suppose

4 Likes

Is there a cleansing like you described that can be done that doesn’t involve a bathtub? We do not have one in our condo. :frowning:

4 Likes

@marcie I’m not sure exactly how to make the shower fizz things but someone explained how to make them in :cyclone: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Reading Auras But aside from that I don’t see why you couldn’t empty a tea bag or use panty hose to put the ingredients in and tie them to the shower head so that the water would stream over it releasing the herbal/floral benefits

3 Likes

Phoenix_dawn,
Its fine I had a delayed reponse too its really important to do meditation I hear but I need to find a good one you know the kind that your guided through! Sometimes ill find one that really helps and ill save it but I cant remember where I saved it lol
Im sure ill find a good one soon. Yes I love the affirmations Christina puts up and I also have lots of affirmations too from my decks. You think I should share them too? Sometimes or a couple of times ill see Christinas post and then add to it to. Its been awhile but when I do hear the affirmations it really helps me get in a better mind set. You said you are alive and doing the best you can and I say everything counts! You are a spark in my life thanks!
Jeannie

4 Likes

As are you to mine @Jeannie1. I’m so blessed to have you in my life. Sure you should post affirmations. I don’t see why not. Everyone can benefit from them and yours maybe different than Christina’s and could resonate better for others.

4 Likes

In addition to the post @phoenix_dawn kindly shared, I know there were some shower magick tips shared in the old Scrub-A-Dub Challenge :bathtub:. I’d also recommend checking out :shower: Bath Improvisation (tips for turning bath spells into shower spells)

Blessed be and happy shower spellwork! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Many people don’t realise that some crystals dissolve in water. So very valid point.

5 Likes

Yes we add them and make your own posts!!! That’d be awesome!!

4 Likes

Maybe I could benefit from @Jeannie1 the way she benefits from mine!!! @Jeannie1 Do it, do it!! :grin:

4 Likes

Yes!! And the same goes for oils. Some anoint their crystals with oils. And the crystal elixirs. A lot are toxic!! I wish that whoever sells crystals would tell potential buyers that they’re toxic and how to handle them! But no it’s money, not safety that they’re worried about!!

5 Likes

Absolutely :100:

4 Likes