In order to develop a sense of release
Sip your tea or coffee upon your throne
Internalise the energy down to the bone
And make this new day truly your own

[DALL·E]

17 Likes

Awww, that’s lovely~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

What a beautiful poem!! I love it. I wasn’t born a morning person at all but have shifted 5-6 years ago out of necessity but I have continued because I appreciate the quiet, peaceful time that I carve out for myself early in the day.

Thank you for this wonderful reminder!

13 Likes

Aww! Thank you, @CelestiaMoon. :black_heart:

@Artemisia I’m glad you enjoyed it. It was written for you, after all. :black_heart:

[Tenor]

12 Likes

During the school year, I have to wake up moving and grooving, but oh how I savor slow, quiet mornings! I love them so much that I keep my alarm set all summer so I can get up and be alone while everyone else is sleeping.

13 Likes

Beautiful!

11 Likes

I wish I had more time in the morning. Typically I have to rush off to work. 9 am. I don’t get off till 5p or 8pm. I start my next set of classes next week. Student success in health care(6pm-7:50pm) Monday and customer relations in healthcare on Thursday 6pm-8:45 pm. I’m not glad that there is no option for in person on these two classes. I’d rather have in person. That’s just easier for me to stay focused and learn. Plus those hours suck. It’s going to be tough. I’ll have to wake up earlier and get focused faster on my own. Yeeeet :flushed:

I meant to say how beautifully written this is @starborn chefs kiss. Thankyou for this. Imma book Mark it. :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

12 Likes

English as a second language? I don’t believe it! Poetry is hard to master. You did wonderfully!
:sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

I love these pics I can just watch them for days :heart::heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

9 Likes

I have been trying to do the same. I love that quiet, still part of the night. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Although, right now, my partner is commentating what they’re doing in the game they’re playing and it’s far from quiet. :laughing:

Plus a whole bunch of “OH SH–!” “WHOA!” “LOOK AT THAT!” :laughing: I’m giggling like mad at this excitement.

Whoa. :astonished: You’re going to be super busy.

But I know you’ll kill it! :partying_face: Go @Devenne!

It’s easier to do things for others. :see_no_evil:

9 Likes

Xoxoxoxoxo :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Beautifully written, Katerina- this is a lovely poem! It brought some extra light to my morning. I’m grateful to be able to read it :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@starborn How beautiful! My favorite part of the day! I am that crazy morning person! While it’s dark, I light a candle and sit quietly reflecting on things while waiting for the dawn to show. It’s most wonderful! :heart:

7 Likes