Awakening Blend

This incense blend is to be used on a charcoal disc. This smelled amazing even before I lit it! You need to make this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Your mantra
I leg go. I am healed. I am ready and accept change.

You will need:

• Mortar and Pestle
  • Lighter
  • Charcoal Disc
  • Rose petals
  • Calendula
  • Cornflower
  • Copal Oro
  • Lavender
  • Cinnamon
  • Patchouli
  • Sandalwood

This makes a lot so you can store the rest in a container, and make sure it’s kept in a cool, dark place.

10 Likes

Hello Sister! @silverbear looks like I better get busy huh?? I am so far behind in everything, this old gal can’t keep up!! ha ha ha I am gonna do this one too. Thank you so much for sharing, Blessed Be!

2 Likes

I love the smell of this one… I just “cooked” up another recipe for bath salt - I have to piece the video together now! :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Another uplifting and beautiful blend from @SilverBear- thank you so much for sharing! :two_hearts: I really appreciate how you write the properties and uses of each ingredient in the video- it’s really helpful! I didn’t know anything about cornflower before, I’ll have to keep an eye out and see if I can find any (probably dried!)

Thanks again for your wisdom! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Oh that looks amazing! I have to get some Patchouli first, but I’d love to try it.

I’ve never heard of Copal Oro before; is it the same as Frankincense?

2 Likes

It is not the same but you can use Frankincense as a substitute. Copal Oro is also known as the “elephant tree”.

Copal is a powerful incense to use during meditation.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Between this post and Daniel’s incense making lessons I have no excuse to keep buying incense!! :laughing:

Fun fact! Copal is in the same family of trees as Frankincense and Palo Santo: The Burseraceae, also known as “the torchwood family”. They sure smell good in that family!

4 Likes

Please never leave my life. This is amazing!!!

3 Likes

I hear you LOL :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

They sure do! Love me some Palo Santo!

3 Likes

:rofl: I am happy to hear you aren’t sick of my videos yet lol.

1 Like

Who could ever get sick of @SilverBear 's videos??? Lol I just can’t seem to keep up with all…want to make everything, but I sure get behind…

3 Likes

I Will never get sick of your videos! I have learned so much from them and this Spells8.com! I love all of this!

5 Likes