Awesome Cresent Moon Mirrors at JoAnn

Just a heads up that JoAnn’s Halloween collection for this year includes crescent moon mirrors with black framing! A friend of mine found them and her husband gave her the idea to buy two to go on either side of a perfectly sized circular mirror they have had for decades!

Naturally I ran out and grabbed a pair, even though I’ll have to find a true circular mirror (the closest I have is an oval). They are by the pillows and other house decor, and mine were 20% off!

6 Likes

Here’s a photo … with, uh, dog for scale. :joy: that’s a full size mattress, for actual scale.

9 Likes

WOW. Those are nice!

5 Likes

On Google maps trying to find the closest JoAnn’s…It is 31 miles/45 minutes but these look worth it!!

5 Likes

Here’s the product on their site, the nearest store may be able to ship to you?

6 Likes

OK some definite jealous vibes coming from me - SCORE, I’m so happy you got them - Maybe I’ll have to mosey over to JoAnn’s today :slight_smile: :crescent_moon:

7 Likes

Don’t be jealous! I’m happy for everyone who wants them to grab a pair!

Funny you should mention that. My friend who found them first and I were having a conversation about how, when I was in high school, it would have been verboten for me to get something my friend had found while out shopping. Like they laid claim to it and don’t you dare “copy” them even if you liked something just as much! We came to the conclusion that I did not have great friends growing up (I did sort of already know this). Anyway, I rushed here to make sure everyone who wanted them had a chance (pending budgetary issues, which of course I cannot help with except to will you all the exact windfall you need to make this happen)!

7 Likes

Oh my, those are beautiful! I may have to go out and grab something like this :laughing: thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

They’ve got the sniff of approval! :dog: :laughing: :+1:

Those are gorgeous, @gardenstone- what a great find! I hope you can find a nice circular mirror too, that is going to be so cool when you put together the set! :waxing_crescent_moon: :full_moon: :waning_crescent_moon: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thank you! There’s a mirror on the way, and I’ve picked the spot where they’ll go (and have the epoxy sculpt for fixing the damage). I’m very happy!

6 Likes

So exciting!!! :heart_eyes:

Please share the full ensemble (if you’re comfortable doing so)- I’m sure it’s going to look stunning all put together and on display!!! :mirror::sparkles::blush:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.