Baby witch

hi my name is Megan. I am from Peoria IL USA Magic is very new to me, I was broken after the Uvalde shooting, a documentary about a little old lady who was killed and attacks on nurses. Christian nationalists. How can we be praying to the same God?

8 Likes

Merry meet. Welcome to the forum.

7 Likes

Hi @megan33! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum. :infinite_roots:

I’m sorry the news is giving you grief. It’s gotten to where I just read the headlines anymore, national news is a frightening place. You’ve come to a good place for a respite.

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great place for a beginner witch to start with. If you have any questions just ask and someone will come by and try to help you out if they can. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

@megan33 The news is all about sensationalizing what is going on, and things in the world and US are pretty crazy right now without all the reports all over the news, so it is deeply affecting so many - it’s like a collective ‘witch wound’ but for the trauma all US and world has been through - a kind of PTSD for the time period from 2020/pandemic onward. I think many on here can absolutely relate.

We have no control or power ultimately over what happens except that we know there are things we can influence with our energy and over the collective covens here, hopefully we have a united front against all evil and danger/harm to our nation. Some of us may differ on what that danger consists of, but in the end, being the best person we can be is what we have power over since control is an illusion.

Join us here and we can all hold metaphoric hands and walk the healing, loving, peaceful journey together. Light and love sister - Jan :green_heart:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @megan33

I’m Marsha an eclectic witch from Colorado. It’s good to meet you Megan from Peoria IL. I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

The Uvalde massacre was devastating, it’s so hard to watch on the news. I was raised Christian, but I learned that each denomination think theirs is the one and only true religion. It’s crazy and doesn’t make a lot of sense to me either.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.