Banishment - simple spellwork

Are you feeling overwhelmed by someone’s negative presence in your life and want to banish that energy for good?

Here is a simple witchcraft spell that can help you remove that person from your energy field.

To perform this spell, you will need a black candle, a piece of paper, a pen, and a small mirror.

Begin by lighting the black candle and placing it in front of the mirror. Write the name of the person you want to banish on the piece of paper and place it face down in front of the candle.

As you focus on the candle’s flame, visualize the person’s energy dispersing and leaving your life.

Imagine their negative energy fading away into the mirror’s reflection, never to return. Repeat these words aloud or in your mind:

"By the power of the elements and the strength of my will,
I banish your negativeness away, let it be calm and still.
Leave my life now and forevermore,
I escourt this energy out and through the door!"

Allow the candle to burn down completely while maintaining your focus on the visualization. Once the candle has burned out, bury the paper in the ground as a symbol of permanently releasing that person’s negativeness from your life.

Remember to trust in the spell’s power and believe in your intention for it to work effectively.

Keep your energy protected and maintain positive vibes to keep unwanted influences at bay.

14 Likes

Hello @SilverBear, with this spell, do you think that the negative energy of the person could be banished but that the person stays without that negativity?

8 Likes

I’m not SilverBear but I can give my thoughts :laughing:

I think that a person can be cleansed of negativity and that could work. However, if the person is the source of the negativity then I think banishing is just going to make them go away. There are other ways you can help a person remove negativity from their life, even if they seem to be the source of it.

Cleansing them can help.

Getting to the bottom of the negativity can help, e.g. a mindset shift.

Hope that helps!

6 Likes

Thanks!!! I am ok if this person is cleansed and stays and also ok if they leave. I am going to work on this spell this weekend. I keep getting distracted during the waning moon phases. It has been months since I have said ‘during the waning moon I am going to work on this banishment spell’ :thinking:

6 Likes

haha it happens! If you need help putting the spell together, feel free to create a topic in Q&A for some brainstorming and we can all help :heart:

4 Likes

I have to agree with Megan here on this one! If the person is the source of the negativity they will more than likely ‘go away’ totally…which…depending on the situation may not necessarily be a bad thing…

As I get older, I have less tolerance for negative/toxic people. I have removed several people from my life over the years…but always asked myself… “Does this person bring anything to the relationship that is of value?” “When I am around them, do they make me feel good about myself or bad?” "How do I feel after spending time with this person…am I drained? angry? mad? Happy? Sad? – if you answer those few questions…you will know if they need to go or not…

AND…sometimes…people need to go – and then maybe years later come back into your life and it’s 100 times better!

Hope that helps.

7 Likes