Be Free From A Toxic Person

Have you ever felt you were stuck because of a toxic person in your life. Watch this video and set yourself free, both mundanely and energetically.

• You will need cloves, rosemary, lavender and rose petals
  • A piece of paper and pen
  • Fireproof dish
  • Small paper bag or toilet paper roll - something you can combine the herbs in and then bury - remember use something earth friendly… no glass or plastic!
  • White candle
  • Light or Matches

> It is done! Ties are gone. My past no longer has the power to define or control my future. So mote it be!

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Laurie! Anything that helps dealing with past hurts is much appreciated!

I also loved the detail of “No substitutions”! It really fits the theme. When it comes to toxicity we really want to make sure we’re using the right ingredients!

3 Likes

You always produce such wonderful videos @SilverBear! You have a true talent for it.

3 Likes

Yes, I felt very strongly when piecing this together that THIS is what was needed. So no substitutions allowed! :smiley:

Thank you very much! Love doing them!

4 Likes

Awesome! Just what I was looking for! You’re the best @SilverBear :pray::slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lovely as always, @SilverBear! :sparkling_heart: It can be hard to cut someone out, but you’ve got such great advice and guidance here- it’s very helpful! :+1: Luckily not a spell I need right at this moment, but I’ll be keeping it in mind for the future just in case!

Thanks for sharing! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes