Be Free From A Toxic Person

Have you ever felt you were stuck because of a toxic person in your life. Watch this video and set yourself free, both mundanely and energetically.

• You will need cloves, rosemary, lavender and rose petals
  • A piece of paper and pen
  • Fireproof dish
  • Small paper bag or toilet paper roll - something you can combine the herbs in and then bury - remember use something earth friendly… no glass or plastic!
  • White candle
  • Light or Matches

> It is done! Ties are gone. My past no longer has the power to define or control my future. So mote it be!

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Laurie! Anything that helps dealing with past hurts is much appreciated!

I also loved the detail of “No substitutions”! It really fits the theme. When it comes to toxicity we really want to make sure we’re using the right ingredients!

4 Likes

You always produce such wonderful videos @SilverBear! You have a true talent for it.

4 Likes

Yes, I felt very strongly when piecing this together that THIS is what was needed. So no substitutions allowed! :smiley:

Thank you very much! Love doing them!

5 Likes

Awesome! Just what I was looking for! You’re the best @SilverBear :pray::slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lovely as always, @SilverBear! :sparkling_heart: It can be hard to cut someone out, but you’ve got such great advice and guidance here- it’s very helpful! :+1: Luckily not a spell I need right at this moment, but I’ll be keeping it in mind for the future just in case!

Thanks for sharing! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes