Beauty of the Full Strawberry Moon 🌕

She’s a beauty :heart_eyes:

We ran over to the beach last night just as the moon was coming up- peak illumination was early this morning, so last night was really stunning to see!

Due to bad weather and living situation limitations its been a while since I’ve seen the full moon in person- I always really appreciate when the coven shares their moon pics, so here’s a little offering from me! :heart::infinite_roots:

Blessed full moon, Infinite Roots! :strawberry:

15 Likes

It truly was a beautiful moon last night! Love the pic!

10 Likes

Such a beautiful picture, Bry :heart: Thank you for sharing it with us! I’m hoping to get a good picture of the moon here this evening some time. I think I’m even going to make some strawberry chocolate cookies! :cookie:

8 Likes

How pretty! It certainly looks strawberry colored up there, doesn’t it? Very nice, thanks for sharing it!

8 Likes

@Satu_TheGreenWitch Thank you, Satu! Cheers to that- it was a lovely moon indeed :full_moon: :sparkles:

@MeganB The pleasure is all mine! :blush: I would have missed out on a lot of pretty moons if not for the pics everyone shares- this is just my little tribute back to the coven :grinning: And oohhh! Strawberry chocolate cookies!?!?! I’m on my way~! :airplane: :joy: Hahaha enjoy them!

@Amethyst Hahaha you’re right- it does look rather pinkish, doesn’t it? That must be the magic of the clouds- it was hot, humid, and hazy here yesterday! Tough to breathe, but I suppose it’s okay if it gives the moon a little colorful boost :laughing: :+1:

8 Likes

Oh, what a gorgeous view of a pink full moon over the ocean! :heart: :full_moon:
I was going to get some strawberries for this month’s esbat, but decided on strawberry ice cream to beat the heat. :strawberry: :icecream:

9 Likes

Thank you, Kasandra! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That sounds like both a smart and tasty choice! :strawberry: :ice_cream: :yum: Enjoy!

7 Likes

This Full Strawberry Moon found to be very pretty and just gorgeous. Beautiful picture!

6 Likes

Thank you, @Eliza_01! :heart: And yes, cheers to that- it was a very beautiful indeed :full_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.