Beginner Astrology - Guide to Aspects

Hi everyone,

Here is my next guide for those who are interested in beginning to learn Astrology or consolidate their existing understnading. This covers the more complex topic of aspects. I have explained what aspects are, what orbs are, thendifferent types of aspect and their impact and where to look for them in your birth chart.

I hope you find ut useful.

Blessed be

Alan

11 Likes

Amazing work, as usual and everything I’ve been looking for

6 Likes

I am glad they are helpful. Aspects can be really confusing. I struggle with them and constantly doubt myself about what im thinking. Its another layer in the big onion that is Astrology :rofl:

6 Likes

When it comes to astrology and the tiny little nook I’ve made where I feel comfortable, aspects are way outside that boundary- I’ve got a lot of work to do before I can mark this topic off as complete! :laughing:

That being said, this is a fantastic introduction to them and I couldn’t have asked for a better way to break in to this area of astrology. Your expertise as a teacher (particularly with teaching math!) is proving invaluable here- the explanations you give are clear, straightforward, and even fun too! :grinning: :two_hearts:

And this is the astrology analogy of all analogies- I love it :onion: :laughing:

Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom, advice, and stunningly beautiful graphics! This is another gem in the treasure chest, Alan, and I’m truly grateful to be able to enjoy it! :pray: :heart:

Much appreciation and many blessings :sparkles:

5 Likes

Analogies definitely help. The pilot analogy on each aspect seems a bit random but hey…so am I :rofl: its just the way my mind works. Glad you like them and hope they are of some use to you.

6 Likes

Thank you so much, @Cosmic_Curiosity for so much great information on aspects! :hugs:

6 Likes