Beginner witch , want to say hello to everyone

Hello my name is Tasha , and I am so happy I found this site .

14 Likes

Hello Tasha. So glad you found us. What you will find here is nice people,
substantial information about the world of Magick that increases daily.
What you will not find is bullying, criticism or unkind people. We’ve all been in the position of seeking knowledge and not knowing where to
find it.
You might start with the Q&A category, or Lessons. If you have questions, just throw them out on the form section. Someone among us should have answers or will lead you in the right direction.
Blessed be.
Garnet

9 Likes

Hi, welcome and nice to meet you😁

10 Likes

Welcome Tasha! Glad you could be here and we’re all happy you found us too!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Babywitchbxtch everyone here is very friendly, helpful, & supportive of your path.

I second this!!! :smiling_face:

I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & an Eclectic Witch. I draw from many sources, mostly Celtic :triskele: or Irish :ireland: Paganism :pentacle_tarot: but I also have learned some Norse mythology & ways from my study of the Elder Futhark Runes & their uses. I also work with crystals, herbs :herb:, jar spells, 2 Celtic :triquetra: deities regularly, the moon :waxing_crescent_moon: :full_moon: :waning_crescent_moon: , the sun :sun:, nature, fresh incense, essential oils/diffusers. All kinds of things, several types of divination :tarot_card: :pendulum: :crystal_ball: , shadow work, astrology :astrology_jupiter: :astrology_mercury: :scorpius: :capricorn: , mythology. I won’t continue rambling. ::rofl:

As Garnet also mentioned the courses are a great place to start & feel free to search the forum for anything you may be interested in or have questions :face_with_monocle: :thinking: about & feel free to jump in on any open topics or start your own! :star_struck:

I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Merry meet Tasha @Babywitchbxtch :blush:

Welcome to the forum- we are happy you found your way here too! May I ask if there are any areas of magick in particular that you are studying? If so, I’m sure we’ll be able to help answer questions or point you in the right direction! You have a coven full of friendly fellow magick-lovers happy to help, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Tasha! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hi there! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Are you new to witchcraft? What kind of magic are you interested in? There are some great activities on this site to help you learn. We have a Weekly Witchy Challenge each week, and this one is on Sigils. I’m not real familiar with those either so I’ll be learning this week too! That’s what’s so fun.

If you need any help or have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Welcome @Babywitchbxtch ! I am so happy to have you here. You will learn so much here!

4 Likes

Thank you so much , nice to meet you

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.