Being an LGBTQ+ Ally 🏳️‍🌈

I found this wonderful article on being an LGBTQ+ Ally. I needed it and I figured a lot of people do, especially at these times. So I’m sharing the link here so if you need it, you can read it.

Being an LGBTQ+ Ally

12 Likes

LGBT+ month (June) is coming up fast- this is a great piece to read as we enter the season of Pride festivals and celebrations :rainbow_flag: I’m glad HRC has a resource like this available! :blush:

Thank you very much for passing it forward, @Amethyst! :hugs:

Much love and blessed be :heart:

8 Likes

You’re welcome, my dear! I probably could have waited until Pride month to post but I probably would have forgotten to! LOL!

8 Likes

It means a lot. As someone who is transgender, it feels like the US is getting scarier and scarier. Thank you for wanting to help and encouraging others to help as well. We truly need all the help we can get right now. I only know what it’s like here in the US, but homophobia and transphobia are everywhere.

8 Likes

Yeah, here in the US it isn’t good. Then again so are racism, misogyny, and classism. I keep hoping it’s a trend that will stop but it doesn’t look like it.

5 Likes

Every month is a great month to have pride/be an ally! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks again for sharing it, Amethyst! :two_hearts: :rainbow_flag: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Something that I keep saying to help myself, and it’s a good reminder, is that things aren’t getting worse – they’re just being uncovered. :clap: Once they’re uncovered, then we can do something about it!

5 Likes

That’s true. But darn if it doesn’t make for hard times while we’re working on it.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.