Being serious...how would you use runes?

Very nice selection @christina4

5 Likes

“Rune stones, the basics and how to use them || Enchanted Endeavours Ep. 4”

6 Likes

Thank you @Missa :heavy_heart_exclamation::wink:

4 Likes

I have saved on my youtube Craft playlist, the book that I got for my Runes really doesn’t answer some questions. It basically just tells you about the runes, not how to use them.
I’ve been learning and using my wood burner to help me memorize the runes.

Thank you @Missa

6 Likes

Hey @Rowan that’s pretty cool!!! I had my friend or associate now inscribed runic symbols on my Palo

5 Likes

In my opinion they’re very similar to tarot or oracle cards in that there’s a meaning to each symbol and depending on what you seek from them the answers can be revealed thru those symbol meanings.
I’ll show you an example from my runes~I just made them myself from a Pinterest post on witches runes

4 Likes

I think this was the template I used

6 Likes

Runes almost remind me of dice or bone casting~there’s techniques you can learn to throw the runes in specific forms for deeper clarity. Essentially it boils down to your intuition

5 Likes

First of all, sorry for the picture quality. The phone I got is an older Alcatel :confused: I got a parcel this morning from my Norse pagan friend in the Shetlands and this is what they sent me :heartpulse: They knew I wanted a wooden Rune set :slight_smile: The smaller blank discs are ones I harvested and cut myself but i haven’t found the time to carve them yet, these ones will be perfect for practising with until i do <3 Blessed Be <3

7 Likes

Theres also a card deck a friend of mine uses! It looks super helpful kinda like flash cards. It has the symbol on one side and the meaning/associations on the other side.

7 Likes

So needed rn thanks!!! :blush:

6 Likes

How did I miss this before? That’s awesome! I’ve got a diamond-tipped engraving pen, only issue? It’s a little too good at what it does and the wood gets alarmingly close to catching fire with the friction :joy: I should probably stick to carving stones or metal with it lol. Looks like im adding a wood burner to the list now :heartpulse: Thank you

3 Likes

Heh. I made my set of rune with wooden disks I got from the craft store and a red sharpie. I’ve bought me some amethyst stones but I find I like the set I made more. They’re more uniform. You just have to be creative.

3 Likes

Wow…those are neat looking stones…I don’t know how! Looks complicated…interpreting the symbols on the location.

3 Likes

Whoa! you got a great haul! I’m a sucker for some good stones and crystals. And I don’t know about runes (yet, maybe) but the moonstone they are on is absolutely stunning!

5 Likes