Believe In Your Own Magic Oracle Deck

I just got this deck yesterday after watching a deck review on YouTube, It is exquisite. Lovely art, good messages, but the thing I like the most is the inclusivity. Curvy girls with stretch marks, a girl with an artificial leg, girls of different ethnicities. Just wonderful!

The cards are a bit big, straining the tarot bag I put them in, so I’m not sure how they’ll shuffle. I like to get to know each card individually before I start to really use them. But they have a nice feel and a good snap to them.

I don’t have a camera on my phone, I’m still using an old one, so here’s a link to the walkthrough in case anyone wants to take a look at it before buying. believe in your own magic Oracle Deck | Walkthrough & First Impressions - YouTube

I just had to share the squee because I’m really happy with this deck. :purple_heart: :grin:

7 Likes

Oh those are nice!! I think I will get them too. I love Oracle decks… Thankyou for sharing!! Watched the vid too, nice… Blessed Be

2 Likes

I just ordered them, they are inexpensive too, and the messages are awesome!! thank you for bringing it to my attention!!

3 Likes

You’re welcome @roxanne! I’m even thinking of getting one of her poetry books, and I’m not that much into poetry. Still from what I saw on the video, they sound nice.

2 Likes

I just watched the video - the cards are beautiful and some of the messages actually gave me goose-bumps. I have added this one to my “purchase” list :). Thank you so much for sharing.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! I thought people would enjoy these. I’m glad you have @ana6! :grin:

3 Likes

Ohhhhh @Amethyst these are gorgeous cards!!! Such amazing representation and the artwork is beautiful :heart_eyes: :two_hearts: I haven’t used an Oracle deck before (still figuring out tarot haha!) but if I ever decide to invest in an Oracle deck, this one is going to the top of the list :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for the recommendation! :pray: Enjoy your lovely new deck :grin: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Oracles for me is much easier than learning tarot. You pull one a day and look at the book. LOL. They’re fun and mostly uplifting, something we can all use now and then.

Glad you liked the rec! :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, indeed! :+1: An uplifting message and a pretty piece of artwork sounds like a fantastic way to start the day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I got these!! I sooooo love them, they are perfect! I would advise any woman to get them, they are not spendy, $15 on amazon…

3 Likes

Yay! I’m glad you got them and liked them! They are pretty affordable and the art is just fantastic. :purple_heart:

3 Likes