Believe it or not it's nice to meet me

It’s really awesome to be amongst like minded beings. My name is D’Erica Renae also known as CipherCain
I so look forward to interacting with all of you

9 Likes

Hi @Cipher! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. Don’t worry, there are a wide variety of witches here so you’ll fit in no matter what!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Cipher

It’s nice to meet you, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado.

The courses are a great place to start. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A

I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Merry meet @Cipher,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- it is a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

The coven is blessed to have you here- please make yourself at home! If you have have any questions, know that you are free to reach out. We are all living and learning here- know that your coven has your back and is happy to help (or even just chat!) :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you for such kind words. Everyone has been so warm and inviting. I really do feel at home here

5 Likes

Hi Amethyst
Pleasure to make your acquaintance. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. To answer your question I would consider myself to be eclectic if I absolutely had to label it. Lately I’ve been on a bit of a quest for knowledge for growth in other areas. It is my desire to travel and meet people and drink from there well of wisdom and to submit to their guidance. I find it to be a truly exciting prospect to say the least.

5 Likes

You don’t have to have a label! And it’s great that you’re curious and you want to learn more. There’s always something new to learn, and the idea of traveling around learning different cultures and magicks is a powerful one! I hope you get to do it!

4 Likes

@Cipher
This is my 7 part beginner plan (There’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd Don’t shy away from Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th O.K. RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions, but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.

Thanks for joining us.
Blessed be
Garnet

6 Likes

Merry Meet @Cipher,

Everyone is so supportive here. I’m glad you are here.

Blessed Be!

6 Likes

Merry meet, @Cipher! I’m in the eastern panhandle of WV. I’m an eclectic Magic Man focusing on nature, trees, candle magic…this list will get long in a hurry, so I’ll stop!

I do believe that it is nice to meet you and I love the way you phrased that!

Welcome!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.